Chapter 4

***Alex POV***

Did I feel some type of way? You damn right I did. I couldn't sleep worth a damn last night. After jacking off twice back to back in the bathroom I couldn't get settled down enough to sleep.

But Miss Eve sure did get her fucking sleep. She had the nerve to even turn and snuggle up against me in her sleep during the night. I wanted to kick her stingy ass off of the bed. I was in jail for over a year not being able to have sex only to get out to find out I still can't get laid.

This is some bull shit. I sat up grumpy as hell while Miss Eve stepped out of the bathroom wearing a beautiful white short dress that hugged her tiny waist and flared out at her hips. Her beautiful kinky curls laid down around her shoulders. Fucking tease.

I still sat leaning up against the head board of the bed with only the covers covering my nakedness. My arms were folded over my chest. It was a little after 8am and the baby will be up soon. I stared looking her figure up and down. I know I was making her uncomfortable but I don't give a fuck.

Eve sighed. "I know you want to say something so just say it Alex." She turned toward me hands on her hips.

"I can take it you know." I hissed out. Her expression turned to confusion so I decided to elaborate "I can fuck you Eve if I wanted to." I said with a evil smile. Actually that whole idea sounds hot as fuck. As thoughts of her tied up spread out for me on the bed flashed in my head.

She looked shocked for a moment with her luscious mouth opening and closing searching for some smart ass comment to say back. "Y_you wouldn't. That would be rape! You need to respect me and my wishes Alex." She finally hissed out fiercely but there as fear in her eyes.

Feeling like a shark that has gotten its scent of blood I leaned forward in the bed "I have done worse sweetheart! So what's another sin to throw in the bag full of reasons why I should go to hell?" I finished shrugging my shoulders casually as I slowly unfolded my naked form from the bed.

Eve whimpered as she mirrored my movements. "Eve you want me. I know you do so why do you keep playing?"

Eve stamped her little foot "Alex are you being serious right now? Do I want you? Yes I do want you! Do I still care? Yes I do still care about you very much so but I am mature enough to realize that we are not compatible. What we had is done Alex. Let's just focus on being great at co-parenting Olivia."

I shook my head and laugh "We aren't compatible? What the fuck is this Eharmony? You keep telling yourself that baby doll. Is that what you tell yourself so that you can sleep at night?" I sneered back at her.

Suddenly I lunged for her but the little bitch already made it to the door before I could get to her. She quickly ran into Olivia's room slamming the door. I chuckled. She knew I wouldn't or couldn't bring myself to try anything in front of the baby.

Honestly I could easily fuck someone else. It was as easy as a simple text or phone call. I just didn't want anyone else. I wanted Eve the mother of my child.

Staring at my right hand and at a bottle of lotion, I sighed and headed into the bathroom once again.
********

***Eve POV***

As I took care of Olivia I still found myself in shock. I can't believe he even was considering rape. The way he brought it up was so casual as if he was talking about the weather!

We were no longer together so I wouldn't fault him if he decided to go get sexual satisfaction from someone else. Why the hell do he have to fuck with me? I shook my head as I carried cooing Olivia into the kitchen area so that I could start breakfast.