Chapter 23

^^Julian and Alex^^.....(yes they know one another in real life. I personally believe that they are actually related through some of the things I have been reading but I am still searching to have it confirmed)

A/N: Just a quick FYI. I know that some readers were confused with the end of the last chapter in thinking that it was the end of the story. When I do decide to end the story, I will make it clear to you all that the story has ended. Plus I will update the story as being completed in the title as well as tag it as such. I just wanted to get you all's thoughts on a possible follow up for the story (prequel or sequel). It is something that has been on my mind for the last few weeks and I wanted to know how you all felt about it. So no worries, there is still more to come with this story. However even though It is close to the ending, we aren't quite there yet :) Anyways, enjoy!

***Jason POV***

"Okay, you got it bro?" I whisper out to my best friend as quietly as I could. Alex, who is currently crouched down next to me, shoots me a grin and nod his head. Giggling silently to myself, I crawl around the corner of the hallway. Slowly wrapping the thick leather belt around my hand, I look back at Alex. "Man you think that water is cold enough?"

Alex looks down at the bucket in his hand. "No the tap water didn't come out cold enough so I had to put some ice cubes in it." He replies with a toothy grin. Damn I swear we going to hell for this shit. I think with a shake of my head. Hell I had to do something to lighten the depressing ass mood around the house. It's been a few days since Alex's dumbass decided to "take a break" from his good living and bunk at my place.

It's been straight torture watching the damn man walk around everyday like a fucking ghost. When he isn't on the job all he does is work out, sulk around my house, and stalk Eve. Plus he has been cock blocking like a mother fucker. This Crazy ass friend of mine makes no sense whatsoever. Hell the depressing shit almost made me want to kill my damn self.

Shaking my head out of my thoughts, I shoot Alex one more excited grin before creeping into the quiet bedroom. The dark thick curtains was dark enough to block out the morning's sunshine. And of course "sleeping beauty" was fast asleep sprawled out in the center of the bed. Lazy ass. He sleeps until noon everyday! Who the fuck does that? Apparently Julian. Running over to the window as fast as I could, I ripped open the curtains. "Alex! Now!" I shout as I run up to the bed. Alex heaves the ice bucket of water onto Julian the same time I started whipping his ass with the belt. "WAKE YO ASS UP!" I scream.

I almost fell out from laughing as the poor boy jumps up out of the bed in fear and started screaming like a fucking girl from the ice cold water. His scream turns into a roar but not before Alex and I was already out of the room running down the hallway laughing our asses off. "YOU BOTH ARE SO FUCKING CHILDISH! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I AM STILL HANGING AROUND HERE WITH YOU SONS OF BITCHES! OH MY FUCKING GOD! I HATE YOU BOTH!..." Julian's screams can be heard clear across my three story home.

Clutching at my stomach as tears rolled down my cheeks, I couldn't even stop laughing long enough to fuss back. Alex is screaming with laughter beside me but pauses to shout back, "You mad or NAH?!"

"Damn I needed that laugh." I chuckle out as I sit up on the floor of the entertainment room after crying laughing for ten more minutes. "Yeah me too." Alex agrees as he sits down next to me.

"Hey don't you think that was a little too mean tho?" I ask just only half serious. Alex gives me a 'Are you crazy' look. "Hell no. Shit we making up for lost time. All those years we wasn't able to fuck with him or play pranks on him...we need to catch up." He answers. I nod my head. That is true but damn we been pranking little dude since he got here.