Chapter 26

^Hurst...because we all love him :P ^

***Alex POV***

I shift around on the bed while leaning up against the headboard. "Schätzchen!" I call out. I need some sugar... plus I like getting on her nerves. It's been about two days since I took care of Santos. I hope he is rotting in hell right now with a pitch fork up his ass. A soft chuckle leaves my lips as I hear Eve groan out in annoyance down the hallway.

Upon seeing my injuries that night, she insisted that I stay at the house with her and the kids so that she can make sure I take it easy. Of course I didn't argue the issue. Hell any excuse to be back home, I will take it. I really could have just gone back to Jason's place. Yes the cuts down my side and puncture wounds around my hand annoy the fuck out of me sometimes, but if I had to I really could take care of myself. Hell I have had worse things done to me in the past. But if she wants to take care of Daddy...who am I to stop her?

I wipe the smile off my face and lean back in the bed forcing a grimace on my face as the bedroom door opens. "Alex this better be important" Eve called over. I look over at her and pout "Baby of course it's important!  I can't do everything with this fucked up hand of mine. Plus you are suppose to be my nurse. So come and nurse me." I demand out faking a hurt groan here and there.

A worried expression crosses her beautiful features as she hurries forward to my side. "Hey do you need some medicine? Whats wrong?" It is taking everything in me not to laugh out loud. My woman is so gullible. I turn my face away into the pillow to hide my smile and let out a loud painful groan. "Eve..eve I need you." I whisper out breathlessly.

She scoots closer to me, almost within grabbing distance. "Oh my god Alex. Whats wrong? Should I call Dr._"

"No! No Schätzchen...just come closer. come closer. I need to tell you something." I whisper out harshly grabbing my sides. Confusion crosses over her face but she still scoots even closer to me.

"Closer." I whisper out. She leans all the way in my face. I fight back the urge to grab her then and there. "Eve, is the baby still asleep? What about Lucas?"

"Yes they haven't woken up yet. Alex please tell me what you need! I have biscuits baking and you are scaring me!" She whispers back.

I fake several coughs and a groan before answering her. "Okay...okay well I need you to do something for me. It's really important and you have to do it right now. It can't wait!" I say urgently. Eve nods her head and leans in closer to me. If I wanted to, I could quickly lean up and steal a kiss she is that close to me now.

"Okay, tell me!" She whispers impatiently after I allow a few minutes of silence to pass between us.

"You will have to be fast now. You have to do this before the kids wake up." I continue to instruct. Eve sighs out heavily while looking down at me to continue. I almost burst out laughing then and there. "Schätzchen...this could be a matter of life or death. You have to do this or I may just ....die."

Eve leans back away from me and scrunches up her face. "Alex I thought your injuries weren't fatal_"

"They could be. If you don't do this, then they could be." I say quickly. She raises an eyebrow but scoots forward again listening intently to what I am about to request.

"Schätzchen, really quickly I need for you to sit on my face_" My words are cut off by a pillow being slammed into my face. The laughter, I have been fighting to hold in comes out at her curse words.

"You asshole! I was actually worried about you!" Eve shouted out with a huff. I lean over and pout at her. "Eve come on! I am being serious. This shit is getting sad. What the hell am I suppose to do laid up like this with you walking around tooting that ass up all the time? I swear if I can't at least lick it, I am going to die." I finish dramatically clutching my chest.