Chapter 6

***Alex POV***

I roll out of bed with the baby cries. Eve moans next to me and attempts to get up but I grab her hip. "No babe lay back down, daddy got it." I whispered kissing her cheek.

I throw on some sweat pants and head into my little angel's room. Her little golden fist is waving around as she cries her displeasure. Smiling I walk up to her crib and lift up my external heart and cuddle her to my chest. She quiets down immediately.

"My little pumpkin pie." I whisper lovingly as I stroke her little back kissing her silky curls. After tending to my little ones needs, I lay her back into the crib. Staring down I find my vision begin to blur with unshed tears. "God I am turning into such a pussy" I whispered furiously as I swipe away at my eyes.

Kids and woman never fail in turning men into bitches. Sucking my teeth I strode quickly out of my baby's room. I don't for a minute regret my little sugar plum and golden goddess for a minute but they are my external weaknesses now that are easy target for all of my enemies. Thinking like this made my balls draw up into my back. These thoughts puts a bad taste in my mouth but it's simple facts.

Possibilities that I have to consider that may occur. No I don't see anyone having the balls to fuck me over like that but shit happens and I need to be ready. Sighing I entered back into the master bedroom.

Standing at the foot of my bed I glare down and pout at Eve's sleeping form. This fucking woman will be the end of me. Eve was asleep on her side with her arm thrown across to my side of the bed. The bed sheets were rumpled around her waist. Her night shirt raised up barely covering her bare ass cheeks.

I moaned out loud as I stared down at her beautiful brown ass. It wouldn't hurt anything if I just had a quick taste will it? I just want a few licks that's all. Just a small taste nothing major. She probably won't even notice. Hell thats what her little ass get for coming on my side of the bed.

With a shrug of my shoulders, I shove down my sweatpants and crawl across the bed toward her on my belly naked. I froze as she shifted and rolling onto her back with a sleepy moan. A shit eating grin spread across my face as I threw up a silent fist pump in the air. Perfect!

Damn since when did I get so fucking thirsty? Shaking my head, I inched closer. I nuzzled her legs gently apart with my face smiling to myself. Eve wasn't a light sleeper. She often slept through a lot. Having a baby I figured it taught her to sleep a little lighter but I am thankful that she isn't as light of a sleep as I am from it.

My mouth watered in anticipation. As I leaned forward and smelled her essence. I started to tremble in excitement. I began to pepper soft light kisses down her inner thighs. Eve let out a soft moan and shifted under me. I quickly looked up and smiled at her being still asleep. Poor thing probably thinks she's dreaming.

I continue my slow trail to her nectar center. My mouth fills with saliva as I stare down at her beautiful tight puffy pussy. Leaning down onto my forearms for balance, I blow air on her. Eve shifts mumbling in her sleep. Grinning I do it again almost laughing out loud at her naivety. My dick is so hard right now I could probably drill through a brick wall.

That will just have to wait. Right now all I want to do is eat. Fucking I can wait on but this morning I am going to be licking this pussy if it's the last thing I do.

Fuck it, I can't wait any longer. Swooping down I devour her pretty pussy. Licking and sucking her clit and her folds, hell I even eat the ass. Holding back no prisoners I slurp and suck away. Her fingers quickly dig through my hair and pull. She cries out and jerks her hips to my mouth as I continue my assault.