Chapter 7

***Eve POV***

I can't believe I allowed last night to happen. I squeeze my thighs tightly together as my vagina tingles from the memory of Alex's mouth. Throwing the house Keyes into my baby's bag I head out to the waiting town car.

Ever since Alex begun to slowly allow me more freedom, he arranged a car service to take me and Olivia everywhere we wanted to go. Olivia gurgles as I gently placed her in buckling the car seat and the squirming baby in for safety.

I looked down at my princess and caressed her soft cheeks. She was dressed today in a black pants that had white polka dots all over it. Her little black leather shoes wiggled in the air as she continued to squirm and gurgle. I loved the faux fur white vest Alex gotten for her. It made her look even more like a little baby angel. She had that on over a black long sleeve shirt. A tiny lady bug clip in her beautiful curls topped off her outfit.

Shaking my head I sighed. Alex and his style was rubbing off on us. I thought as I looked down at my own black leather skinny pants, and Louis Vuitton heels. It was topped off with a plain black scoop neck fitted shirt under a black faux fur vest as well.

Excitement bubbled in me at seeing Charity again. We became even closer over the last few weeks. I guess becoming closer to her made it even easier since she was my only female friend.

As close as Charity and I were, I still haven't told her in great detail of Alex and I's struggling relationship. Knowing her she would immediately want to whisk me a way to some battered women's shelter. I wanted to get away but I didn't want to go that route. The shelter isn't my idea of a safe place to bring a young baby. I need my own private place away from prying eyes.

All she knew was that I am trying to work things out with my child's father and he wasn't legit as in the subject of his career choice in choosing to live a life of crime. I want to tell her more. I need to have someone to talk to but I can't endanger her and her children with this sort of information. Alex is a loose cannon and she doesn't need to be placed in his way.

Sighing I stare out at the buildings go by as the driver took us to Brooklyn. When we finally reached Charity's apartment, I reached out and gathered the cooing baby in my arms leaving the car seat behind. The same driver will be back later to pick us up.

Holding Olivia close to my chest with one arm, I text Alex. "Hey I am here at Charity's." I hate having to always check in with his crazy ass but if it allowed me sometime out of the beautiful cage of mines then I will put up with it. My phone dinged in a message as I was being buzzed up by Charity.

"Great, be careful babe. Kiss my butter bean for me Schätzchen." I smiled down at my phone at one of many names he calls our child. I laugh a little. Why do all of the names have to be reference to food tho? I laugh all the way to Charity's door.

Charity opens her apartment door and strikes a pose in the doorway. I gasp at how wonderful she looks. Her hair is designed up into a beautiful updo. She has on a body con dress to
show off her luscious curvy figure with thigh high boots and a Gucci scarf to top off her sexy outfit. "Damn girl you look yummy." I tease out.

Charity brushed me inside saying "oh please ma'am! You walking in here looking like Victoria secret on a Mommie's runway!" I giggle at her retort and hand over Olivia to her reaching arms.

"What I would give to have a little girl! Just a little mini me to dress up and do her hair." She crooned out as she cradled and kissed the happy baby.

"You can always have another one!" I teased out wiggling my eyebrows.

"Ah hell naw!! Girl you see these two boys running around here giving me all types of headaches and feels? I don't need another one on top of these young guns." She shouted throwing up her hand in the air with a dramatic flair.