The decision

Hey loves, I felt like this announcement's wait was two weeks too long! I hope you all have been well and no matter the vote you can still get either story! You will just have to wait until I complete one story before starting the other and if I get enough of you all interested :)

Anyway the total votes were: Sequel but with different characters 10, Prequel 25, and for a sequel with Alex and Eve 70 votes! Quite a bit of you angels didn't care either way and I appreciate that you guys love my characters so much that it didn't matter. But I also greatly appreciated the votes in getting an idea on what to write about next.

So I will have to go with doing a sequel with Alex and Eve since it has the most votes! For all of you who have voted other wise please don't be disappointed. It does not mean that I will not write on the stories suggested. I just didn't want to write multiple stories at the same time using the same characters. I would rather not confuse myself or you guys with blending time lines ;)

As promised, below is the story cover's page as of now and a short excerpt pulled from it. I wanted to include a longer excerpt but if I had, I would have given too much away and whats the fun in giving away all good bits? :P

 I wanted to include a longer excerpt but if I had, I would have given too much away and whats the fun in giving away all good bits? :P

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/1IV4T4aO7x

Excerpt:

"I find you so damn delicious when you are angry with me Schätzchen." He whispers after he drags a leisure tongue across his lips. Swallowing hard, I  look away from his wet hard naked figure standing in the bathroom doorway in the dimly lit room. I can't believe him! The fucking nerve he has to just waltz in here like everything is alright!

"Alex can you put on some clothes already! I can't even take you serious or have a meaningful conversation with you being butt ass naked the way you are!" I snap out.

Alex shrugs his still glistening broad shoulders and laugh, "That sounds like a personal problem babe. Actually I don't want to talk...but If you want to come over here and tend to your dick then you can do that. If not then I don't want to hear about any of that crazy bullshit you are trying to talk_"

"Who is she?" I demand.

His head snaps up and he raises an eyebrow. Yeah his ass didn't know that I know. I walk up to him and sneer out, "Answer me! Who the fuck is she?"

Alex's mouth partially opens as it probably dawns on him who I am referring to. My body grows hot and fists trembles as he holds his chest and bark with laughter, "Eve, are you fucking kidding me?! You serious right now?"

I scrunch up my face and glare at him, "Does it look like I am playing Alex?"

His laughter suddenly leaves his eyes even though a smile still lingers on his face. "She is none of your concern Schätzchen. Now Drop it. I don't want to talk about shit that doesn't pertain to us." He gruffly commands with annoyance heavy in his tone. He turns his back to me and walks off into the closet.