Time

On a nice Saturday morning, it was early August and it was quiet, the birds were singing, the early cool breeze was just settling in of the town Bloomfield. Until a terrible news hit a man so hard he barely reacts...

Joey: (rushing out of the bathroom.) What, it can't be! I will be right there!

This is Joey ManSorrow, he works in a business as an assistant.

Joey: which hospital are you guys in?

The voice on the phone: Browns Hospital! Please hurry Joey!

Joey: I will be there Jamie, don't worry!

As he looked for his boss, he never felt so bad for himself, his father was on his deathbed and his only wish was to see Joey for the one last time... They really didn't get along with each other, but this will change everything.

Joey: (driving out of the parking lot.) Don't worry I am coming.

As he got to the Browns Hospital, he entered it, almost knocking everything over!

Joey: Hi, I am looking for Mr.ManSorrow's room.

Front desk lady: can you spell that?

Joey: M-a-n-s-or-r-ow.

Front desk lady: first name?

Joey: (getting piss) Frank!

Front desk lady: hm, let me look it up.

As the lady left, Joey accidentally knocks over a vase filled with water.

Joey: oops (tried to clean it up) there, good as new.

Front desk lady: (return) he's on the fifth-floor third room on the left.

Joey: thank you!

Sadly, there was a doctor with very sharp objects on a tray and didn't see the puddle.

Joey: Wow, there a lot of sick people here today.

Old man: help me, please someone, it hurts!

Man: *cough* my throat hurts so bad.

Women: clear! *bzzzzt*

Joey: damn, what is it the flu or something spreading? Hope pa didn't catch whatever going on.

Group of doctor: move it! Move it! He is dying fast! Code red! Code red!

Joey: I'm glad I never became a doctor!

Finally, he made it to the room, there was a girl sitting next to an old tired man.

Jamie: you made it!

Joey: (hugging) yes I did!

*cough*

Joey: how are you doing?

Frank: couldn't be better.

Joey: what did the doctor say?

Frank: whatever I have it's... spreading... killing most of my cell... and other... other whatnots...

Joey: Oh... man, I hate to see you like this!

*cough*

Frank: they say I might not actually make it through this!

Joey: what happens? (crying)

Frank: uuhhhh, there was a man at a bus stop... I was jogging and saw him, he just walked around it... so I... I...

Joey: dad!

Frank: he bit me and ripped a piece of my arm out..... and I was so dizzy...

Joey: relax pa, you're going to be fine!

Frank: Joey...take care of your sister...please...(ran out of time)

Joey: dad, dad!

Jamie: (starting to cry) is he, is he... dead?

Joey:(started to cry too) I'm so sorry!

Joey and Jamie: we'll miss you!

Jamie finally broke out of Joey hug and walked toward her dead father, but he started to move a little.

Jamie: DAD!

Joey: (looking up) huh!

Frank: grooarrrrrrrr!

He fell on top of Jamie!

Jamie: Joey help!

Frank ripped out a piece of his daughter's neck and is eating the inside of that hole he made. Joey helpless watch as his own father killed his own daughter!

Frank: rarrrrr! (Leaping up at Joey)

Joey: (falling) Oh shit!

Joey, holding his father back, was on the floor and he spilled a lot of equipment as he did, he found a knife.

Joey: I am so sorry! (Stabbing his dad in the head!)

His dad stopped grabbing at him, Joey pushed him off to one side and looked at his sister.

Joey: oh my god!

Jamie: grrrr!

Joey: oh shit! Not you too!

Joey ran out of the room and just watching the hell unroll.

Doctor: help me! Ple- yaahhh!

Nurse: (getting hair pulled) make it stop, please! Ahhhhhhh! grahhh!

Janitor: *yelp*

The hospital was filled with those ratchet thing. Joey, scared shitless, ran towards the elevator, but a lot of people had the same idea as him. So he took the stairs to the first floor.

Front desk lady: Help me, please! It's eating me! Please! (Fell on the floor)

Joey: what the fuck is this!

Thing: grahhhhh!

Joey: (almost tripping) oh fuck!

Thing: (grabbing at Joey)

Joey saw a fire extinguisher, grab it and smash it on the thing's head. It felled and Joey continues to run to his car but there was more on the way out. People screaming for help, being eaten alive by their own family member, Joey ran out of confusion. He made it to his car and drove out of the hospital.... but leaving the monsters behind.