Camp Great Lake

The four return to Jones and Nancy.

Nancy: what took you so long?

Shayne: fire problem, and also, can I have my crowbar now.

Jones: (handing him the crowbar) well, it about getting around lunch time-

Joey: nope, no lunch.

Jones: what, why?

Joey: we need to start saving on food.

Jones: so you gonna plan to starve us?

Joey: no, just that we eat only breakfast and dinner, no lunch, so that way we save on food.

Jones: I guess it make sense, but we're use to a three course meal.

Joey: we'll waste more food that way, plus, we did eat most of a deer!

Jones: fine, fine, so what are we gonna do with the other cabins?

Joey: we'll look them over and see if there something useful.

Shayne: okay, Joey, I gonna check out that bus, I wanna see if it work.

Joey: okay, don't stay too long though.

Shayne: (waving okay)

Joey: (looking back at the group) okay, so here the plan, me and Charlie are gonna look at the first cabin to the left, (pointing to it) Jones and Nancy, you guys got the middle one. Oh, and Emily check the one that we dragged those kids from, we might have left something.

Jones: got it, what do you want us to look for?

Joey: food, tools, weapons, oh, and maybe a backpack or two.

Emily: got it!

They left on their job.

Joey: it lock, damnit!

Charlie: maybe we could use Shayne-

Joey: (breaking through a window) fuck, that was awesome!

Charlie: are you nuts!

Joey: c'mon, hey, I see backpack!

Charlie: (climbing through the window) ah shit, this place is a mess.

Joey: (dumping stuff out of the backpack) picture, phones, pencils, why would boy scouts need this?

Charlie: lots of reason.

Joey: well, whatever the reason, this look pretty clear, let's go take these backpacks and storage some of the stuff in the boxes.

Emily: (checking the cabinet) nothing! Well this seem pretty clear, no zombie or human. Wonder what everyone is doing.

She look out the window and saw Joey and Charlie filling up the backpacks. They were laughing, guess Charlie was saying something funny.

Emily: what is taking Jones and Nancy so long?

She walked out of the cabin and headed towards Joey and Charlie.

Emily: hey guys, where Jones and his wife?

Joey: dunno, maybe they're in the cabin still, look, we found a some backpack in that cabin.

Charlie: so is there anything in that cabin that we can use?

Emily: if you like old rat shit, or blood, than yeah, but other than that.

Joey: (laughing) well, me and Charlie is gonna start a fire and see what Shayne is up too.