Us Versus Them

Stanley: (sitting on the edge of the ditch looking down at the zombies) Emily, are you sure that cigarette smoke can stop you from turning into a zombies?

Emily: (nodding) I'm sure…

Stanley: something is not making sense!

Joey: what isn't?

Stanley: do you know how this started?

Joey: wasn't it the poisoning the meat?

Stanley: not really. Someone exported food here and we took it and we gave it to North Dakota, they got sick first, then they were zombies!

Shayne: did you go in there?

Stanley: what do you mean?

Shayne: like did you tried to keep things under control?

Stanley: no, (sighing) I miss my home base.

Gabby: guys, I have one question.

Joey: what is it?

Gabby: how are we going to get around this zombies den?

Shayne: maybe there is a way around it.

Joey: yeah we could, but what if they tried to shot us?

Shayne: we run!

Joey: (shrugging) okay, here the plan. Shayne, Gabby and I will take the left route. Stanley, Emily and Nancy, you go to the right! (Tossing the walkie-talkie to Emily) use this if you found the entrance.

Emily: (nodding) let's go!

Joey: let's go guys, it almost nightfall!

Shayne: (walking along the dirt patch) I hope Nancy is okay.

Joey: me too, man.

Gabby: why, what's wrong with her?

Joey: well, her husband just died, she's probably still sick, I just hope maybe finding the entrance will calm everyone down! Hopefully let's everyone relax a little bit.

Shayne: what would I do for a vacation from this!

Gabby: (smiling) yeah.

Emily: this is a city?

Stanley: (scratching his head) I wonder why it's call North Baltimore if it's only has a few houses.

Nancy: maybe it was left of the city.

Stanley: maybe, but this Zombie ditch goes all the way around! How are we going to get through?

Emily: I don't know, I'm calling Joey. (Taking out the talkie) hello, Joey, are you there?

Joey: (on the talkie) yeah, I'm here, what happen?

Emily: well, first of all this isn't a city, second of all, this Zombie ditch goes all the way around!

Joey: yeah, I'm starting to see that. Let's go back to beginning and see what we gotta do.

They all huddle back to the spot they were from the beginning.

Joey: okay, there's way around this zombie pitch, any ideas!

Stanley: can't we just go through it?

Emily: what are you crazy!

Shayne: no I think I know what he means.

Nancy: what are you thinking?

Shayne: what if we made noise on each end, so we can run down the middle!