Chapter 9

Kristen POV

I was skipping around my bedroom after some long ass showering when I heard someone talking at the downstairs. Guess my mom has someone coming over. She has been working so hard since like.. forever, so to know she still doing something like other normal mother would do at this time kinda comfort me.

Last time when I was still confused about the whole Xandra's confession thingy, I kinda ignored her for a few days. I'd seen the hurtful expression being flashed through her face but not that I can tell her anything about that right? I was so confused at the sudden confession hell I am still confuse now! I really wanna share everything with my mother, maybe when the right time comes, and I already sorted everything out, then maybe I can safely come out to her...

Oh no what the hell Samantha?! You are not even gay, so why should you even think about the whole come out thing?! Or...am I really not??.. This whole fake relationship thing kinda rubbed me in some ways I guess! Because I know for a fact that Alexandra will make a very good girlfriend. Compared to my previous disaster relationships, I feel safer to be with her. Even when I was with my latest ex boyfriend, Derek also didn't give the same comfort vibes like when I was with Alexandra! Although Derek is such a dream boyfriend for everyone, good looking, tall, athletic, excellent in academic and so on, but I still find him just the same as my other ex boyfriends. Same old caring loving one that make me feel... boring I guess!

Sigh.. I don't know..

But being with Alexandra, every little things we do together will be such an amazing one! Even the way she scolded me everytime I did something silly, I can still feel the way she cares about me! We have been best friend for so long but I still feel that exciting feeling everytime we spent together. Being with her will always feel adventurous, like this non stop riding roller coaster and you scream too much but not because it's a bad thing, because the feelings are too much sometimes you feel too happy! Yeahhh I suck even in describing my own feeling but all these kind of feelings are really confusing and it kills me to not understand about myself...

While rummaging through my closet with just a pair of matching black bra and panties, there's my favourite song being blast throughout the radio.

Cause if you like the way you look that much ohh baby you should go and love yourself..
And if you think that I'm still holding on to something you should go and love yourself..

Maybe I can sing this song to Jared that still bugging me to be his girlfriend again although we broke up like 8 months ago! What a psycho..!

Speaking about Alexandra just now, why didn't she call me to plan for hangout or something today? We usually spend our weekend together before but wait!!..

If she ever asked me to hangout after this, will that means like a date? Like a proper date between couples.. I mean she's my girlfriend afterall right?

Is it weird that I find the idea makes me quite giddy??..

My thoughts being interrupted when someone barging into my room..

And I'm still standing in front of my closet with just a bra and panties..

......................................

Third person POV

Both of them awkwardly standing frozen while facing each other. None of them make an effort to do anything else except staring at each other with different thoughts lingered throughout their minds. This until Alexandra broke the staring contest first.

"Hummm yeahh..I..humm sorry.. Ok I'll wait at the outside..", stuttered Alexandra while scampered out of the room. But not before she managed to hit her head against the door before succesfully walking out.

Ouch!

After Alexandra out from the sight, Kristen quickly took a deep breath that she didn't realize she has been holding all this time. Randomly grabbing anything inside the closet she quickly pulls over the clothes and tried being presentable as much as she can.

"What an awkward moment..", muttered Kristen inside of her head.

;) Short update for you guys. Just to acknowledge Kristen's side of story. :)