Chapter 22

I'm slipping into the lava, and I've been trying keep from going under, baby you turn the temperature hotter, coz I'm burning up burning up for you baby.. 🎶🎵

Alexandra POV

To say that I am the luckiest girl in the world would be an understatement.

Who would obviously guess one day I will have the girl of my dream, and actually do have feelings for me.

She reciprocates my feelings!!

I feel like I can actually conquer the world, with the love of my life by my side. Yeahhhh you can say that I am totally in love.

I don't care if some people will just laugh at me or saying I'm just some kind of delusional to actually think I'll definitely go down on one knee, proposing to her one day. I've been dreaming about this since she agreed to be my 'fake girlfriend' before, but I'm just too afraid to think it out loud, knowing she might never feel the same.

But now.. Yeahhh I can totally keep on hoping and waiting for that moment to come true. I'm already 18, I am very allowed to think about my future.

Oh, but we didn't really talk about how we should continue about our relationship last night. Obviously we were quite busy achieving something else, after she saw how flustered I am last night. Gosh that girl is something ya know...

Maybe we'll discuss about the title of our relationship later...

.............................

Flashback last night

We continue staring at each other, I can see how loving her eyes are when she gazed at me, and I'm pretty sure, no I am very sure my face is showing the same amount of love if not more.

Yeah please bare with me, I will be even cheesier with time, I mean how could I not when there's this angel decided to love me back...

But after our moment being interrupted by my itchy throat, Kristen started to say something.

"Hmmm Xandra?"

"Yes babe?", I answered kinda excitedly.

"Well.. Babe huh?", she replied in her very own teasing manner. That always drive me crazy, and can make me even crazier now.

"Uhhh.. Well don't y-you l-li-like it?", shit man why am I stuttering? And why my face feel so hot out of a sudden. Where's the wind when I need 'em?

But my random thoughts being interrupted by her angelic giggles, how can she manage to be this perfect?. Way to make me fall for you even harder Kristy..

"I love it."

"Huh what?"

"I love it when you called me babe." and she held her smile warmingly, way to warm my heart.

After some comfortable silence, "Can I kiss you?"

"Uhhh well uhhh y-yeah..", I can't even lie and say that that question didn't leave me speechless and made my mind blank all of a sudden because it did!

But being a great person as she is, she moved towards me slowly so that I have the time to back out if I want to, but who's kidding here, I'll just wait for her moves then...

As she is nearing me slowly, I can see her eyes slowly turning to a shade darker, but in the moonlight, they looked almost black. When she leaned in so close, I could smell my favourite strawberry vanilla scent coming from her breath, which I knew I would never forget.

With her signature smirk grazing upon her face, her lips sensually reached my jaw, tracing along the line to my ear. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest upon having her this close, and I can't seem to stop the excitement coming from my own body when I involuntarily whimpered as she caress my face lovingly.

Kristen paused for awhile and looked at me funnily before she decided to pull me high to her shoulder, where I placed my hand around her neck. My blood still flowed rapidly in my cheeks and Kristen put her hands down at my waist while pulling me even closer to her.

And as soon as our lips touched, I can practically hearing the angels from heaven started singing. My heart skipped several beats and all the nervousness, all the doubts I had before suddenly disappeared.  I felt her tongue run across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to let our tongues explore each other mouths. She ran her fingers through my hair and pulled me closer, before pulling away from me completely so we could catch a breath.

"Wowww!", muttered myself breathlessly...

........................

A very short update for awhile. I know I didn't update this for so long and truthfully I feel guilty. After my final exam, my summer break started so I kinda already planned some visiting and touring hence I didn't have my laptop near me that often.

Anyway, I don't think this story have much left, so I might want to create something equally cheesy before ending this or maybe some small plot twists. Who knows? ;)