Epilogue 1

I don't really like to write anything at the beginning of the chapter actually, but seeing as quite some people getting confused at the character's name at my previous chapter, I guess I need to come clean about that. ;)

So Kristen Samantha Xavier is the character full name, while Alexandra is the only one who call her Kristy. And I did mention that in chapter 1 (if you guys wanna scroll up a bit), that Kristen wants other people calling her Sam. So Kristen=Kristy=Sam.

Also, hope you guys will not get confuse that Alexandra and Xandra is the same person as well. Just sometimes Candice will call her Alex. That's all and enjoyyy! :D

.................................

7 years later

Alexandra POV

I am having dinner with my girlfriend at our favorite diner. We discovered this place about 8 months ago when we tried to find some place to hide from a heavy downpour this one night. 

Long short story, we tried their infamous pizza and directly fall in love with their foods afterwards. 

Plus, we haven't go on a proper date for such a long time due to our own commitment. Being adult sucks sometimes but I think I am slowly adapting to it. 

So now I work at one of the huge technology company based in Australia as a Web Designer since 2 years ago. I started as a Games Developer and has created several games designed for mobile phone and some PC games as well. Being a determined hardworking worker, my boss discovered my creative ability to design things for the company, hence I was promoted as the only Web Designer in this company's branch.

After graduated from high school, I pursued my study in Computer Science at University of Melbourne. And yeah here I am, happily eating with my girlfriend, spending my money as I like, feel contented with what I have now.

Except...

Ding ding ding

My daydream being startled by the sound of the diner's bell indicating there's new customer. My girlfriend in front of me seems busy with her phone so I let it be. Sure we used to have this 'no phone' rule everytime we spending the time together, but I understand as an up and coming lawyer, there must be a lot of cases and projects back in her office.

And then I heard that voice.

That angelic voice I've been longing to hear since long time ago. Since 5 years ago to be exact.

For 4 years I've been missing that voice and it depressed me. To be honest I still am sometimes now, missing and longing to hear that voice again. I'm just being a coward to face the person and confront her.

"Nichole honey you okay there? What's wrong?", the sound of my girlfriend in front of me forced me back to reality again.

"Uhhh I'm fine Lena. Just a bit tired from this new project I've been working of."

With a forced small smile I managed to form, she seems satisfied with my answer.

"Alright then, finish eating your food, then I'll send you back home okay?", she genuinely cares for me, I feel a bit guilty but decided not to really dwell on it. 

I met Selena during my study in college. She's so friendly and seems to take a liking on me instantly. I decided to be just best friend back then. But she was so passionate and willing to wait for me in order to have a chance for us to be together. Her patience makes me attracted to her and we've been officially for more than a year now.