Chapter 11

Kristen POV

I decided to wait for Alexandra in front of my doorstep before going to school together. As usual.

Talking about usual, when I think back about it, we have been walking to school together since forever. Since my house is nearer the school, I will always be the one to wait for her before continue our 'adventurous journey' to school. We can easily drive car and it took just 5 minutes to reach there instead of 15 minutes by walking.

But, spending time with her always being one of the best moment ever. We always have a lot of funny or any best things to share together, like we never lose any ideas to talk about although we have seen each other like every moment, and it already has been 8 years of our beautiful friendship.

And for now, I am no longer her best friend. I mean I still am, but I have another special position in her heart or at least that's what I thought.

I. Am. Her. Girlfriend.!

A girlfriend.

To a girl.

Which means I have a girlfriend as well..

In a completely non-hetero way.

Which means in a homo way..!

Gosh I sounded so stupid to re pronounce everything like this!

Back to the topic, I have a girlfriend which means Alexandra is my best friend slash girlfriend.

Hummmmm...

It feels better to pronounce the word girlfriend over and over now.

Kinda...

Because I'm still strictly straight..
Right??

I'm still pretty much attracted to guys. Like obviously! Guys are so hot. Imagine Henry Cavill's body, or Chris Evans or even Jennifer Lawrence..

Or maybe Rooney Mara....

Ok STOP. PAUSE. REWIND..!

Wattahell is wrong with me?? I was just imagining other woman's body, those hot bodies..

But a hetero one like me still can appreciate other celebrities banging bodies right? Yeahhh of course you can! We should appreciate everyone that walk on this earth.. Like how toned Xandra's body in that skimpy bikini during our summer break together last year...

Ok enough you freak! Now I can't get those images outta my head.. You are such a pig Samantha!

And.. And.. About this relationship between us, for now..

If this thing doesn't really work out between us, I know we would still be the bestest friend ever! Because no matter what, she always hold a position, one special position in my heart.

But now, where is she??..

..........................................

Alexandra POV

(At school)

I noticed a slightly different mood on Kristy today. Like when I reached her house and walk together to school today, I've found out she's a little bit...ecstatic?..

Or any word that describes she's a bit too chill than usual..

And she insisted to interwind our hands together instead of the usual arm holding.

"It's quite cold today and you are my natural heater. "

Was her answer.

And when I asked is it too cold that I spotted some blushes on her cheeks, she just shrugged like nothing happened but one obvious thing happened for sure, her cheeks getting redder. On that moment I really feel like I should kiss her adorable cheeks..

And so I did..!

..........................................

(At the cafeteria)

I asked Kristy to find a table for both of us and being the good girlfriend slash best friend as I am, I insisted to queue up in this no-ending waiting line. Gosh! I remembered the cafeteria's food is not that great but yeahhh.. Not that we have another choice right now.

While I was planning something in my head to surprise my girlfriend later, I felt someone is poking my shoulder from behind. Well today is my third day of being Kristy's girlfriend, I should make everyday of her being my girlfriend in a so much fun and worthy way right?..

So, the one that poked me from behind is Candice Peterson. She's on the cheerleader squad as well, same with Kristy. And she is one of the openly proud lesbian in our school. I heard she is some kind of womanizer, and sometimes Kristy will complained to me about how uncomfortable she was to shower in the changing room while Candice was in the same room as well. But I managed to convince Kristy that Candice still can behave herself although surrounded by hot cheerleaders which is ridiculous if I ever be in Candice's position.

Aside her player's reputation, Candice still a very good friend. She came to me and asked why did Kristy absence from school last time. I suspected that she know I am one of the closeted lesbian, but she just chosed not to comment anything about it.

"Hey Alex, how are you today? Did Sam come to school?"

She is one of my few friends that likes to call me Alex. Well that name sounds hot, so I didn't really mind.

"Yeahh she's there, finding one of the table while I'm stuck here waiting in this no ending line just for food.."

"Well at least it's for food, so it still worth it right?.."

She giggled a bit, and I realized she has one of the adorable giggle I've ever heard, well still can't macth Kristy's but adorable still.

And a bit flirty?..
I don't know maybe that's just my imagination..

"Yeahhh you are right I guess. And thanks for asking about her the other day. She's feeling okay now.."

"Nuhhh no worries. That's what friend's for. Anyway, mind if I join you guys? I don't feel like sitting with those cheerleaders today."

"Well of course you can! Like you said, that's what friends' for right?.." I replied while smirking a bit.

"Ah huhh.. That's quite a come back from you. I like it.", she said while smootly touched my arm and smile knowingly.

At the corner of my eyes, I found out Kristy is sitting on one of the table while directly glaring at me.

Wait!

No!

She is glaring directly at Candice. But the victim is too oblivious about that...

Well well well. Now I wonder was there any history between these two?
Maybe they used to catfight or something. It always happen on the team right??..

There you go and sorry for the infrequent update. Sometimes I can't get my head out of my college's thangs. :(

Anyway, will you guys love seeing more of Candice? ;)

And HAPPY NEW YEAR you guys! :D