Chapter 26

Kristen POV

The expression on Xandra's face when she saw me strutting down the stairs at my house before will be something that I will remember for a lifetime. The way she looks at me make me feel like I am the only important thing to her. 

I feel beautiful.

She makes me feel beautiful. 

Trust me when I said sometimes I feel insecure about my appearance. I do know I have quite a good looking face (well people said I inherited the genes from my mom sooo...) and quite toned body thanks to my cheerleading practice, but the insecurities still creep into my mind.

But since I'm with Xandra, all those bad insecure thoughts slowly diminished away. 

She did always say that I am beautiful, I am pretty and so on even before we started dating, but I often dismissed it since she is my best friend, so I think that is kind of the best friend's duty ya know.

Maybe there's something about hearing those kind of words from the one who you love make you believe them instantly without no piece of doubts. 

And right now we are sitting in a secluded part of our favorite ice cream shop. Of course she will have her favorite chocolate chips flavor while happily devoured it without any care in the world. That innocent face will surely kill me one of these days I swear.

"Uhhh are you okay Kristy? Why are you staring at me like that?", I suddenly realized I am indeed has been staring at her for quite some times now.

Scoffing slowly while trying to composure myself, 

"You have been ignoring me since you reunited with your coco.", I said, trying to be as serious as I can be.

Baffled by my answer, she frowned for a bit before slowly realizing what am I talking about.

"Are you saying that you are jealous of my favorite ice cream flavor?", she asked with her signature smirk. I really wanna wipe that smug face of hers.

"I thought I am your favorite...", I replied slowly, with a fake sorrowful expression on me. 

Amused by my answer, she scrunched her nose in a very cute way before replying, "Well I am sorry to break this to you my dear, but no one can top my love for my chocolate chips flavor. Well maybe you can be my next favorite flavor." she shrugged after finishing her sentence.

But then she realized there's some innuendo hidden behind her words...

"... Uhhh I'm.. I just, ummm ya know the whether seems nice today.", while trying to avoid the eye contact with mine, she is slowly turning into a beet red of color,  then the blushing made her blush harder until she was scarlet and roasting hot. 

This girl of mine is too adorable...

Although I felt something cursing through my veins and straightly going down there while absorbing her words before, I still feel she is too cute to be true. While allowing her time to compose herself, I tried to fight back the smile that wants to break out from my face.

......................

Alexandra POV

  "... Uhhh I'm.. I just, ummm ya know the whether seems nice today." 

I felt like the most stupid person have ever existed that time. That's why my parents taught me to think before saying anything. 

But it is just so hard with her being all angelic in front of me, I feel like I can't even control my mind and there you go..!