Chapter 14

Believe it or not, Xandra actually took Kristen to a food festival on their first date. Is it some kind of boring plan for a first date?

Well, she never experienced any kind of a date before, maybe Kristen had experienced it multiple times with a different person before, that's why she doesn't want their first date to be just a plain dinner at a restaurant and going back for a movie after. She wanted their first to be special and different. Besides, they are still students, there's no need for the grand gesture of confessing their love in an expensive restaurant with some fancy dinner and several candles being lit up on the table right?

So, she came up with the food festival visitation idea when she came across this place before. And Kristen seems to enjoy herself now so it might be one more achievement for Xandra. Yeyyy...

.....................................

"I've been wanting to come to this food festival since I came across this place few days ago you know. Just, I don't know how to invite you without sounds like...", said Kristen hesitantly.

"A date?", proceeded Xandra almost as quickly.

They continue their walking in a comfortable silence. Lord knows there's few unresolved questions clouding their mind.

After awhile, Kristen decided to break the silence. Still slowly walking side by side to the booths ahead of them.

"Hummm yeahhh... I was just.. You know it's so silly right. I think we've been to a few dates before but that was just as your best friend. Although the title kinda changed now, I shouldn't freak out that much right..?"

"Well... You have every right to feel freaked out Kristy. I mean, I fully understand that all of these are such a foreign concept to you."

"Nuhhh I don't think so. No matter what, I know that we are soulmates. Whether just as best friend or something more, I guess I'm looking forward to that now..", responded Kristen as cheerful as she managed to be.

Afterall, they should enjoy this night together.

.....................................

Alexandra POV

"So mi'lady, which booth should we try first aye?", I think I've tried to sound as badass as I can be, which I know failed miserably when I saw Kristy tried to stifle her laugh, which she ended up as a failure as well when she 'accidentally' laughing out loud!

At least I can make her laugh like this. What a heavenly pleasure I've came to witness...

"Hummm what?", asked Kristy out of the blue while tried to averted her eyes from my gaze.

Crap! I must be staring at her the whole time and now she's gonna leave me as she know how much of a creeper I am!!

But how can I not constantly caught my eyes drowning in her beauty? She has that brown colored of eyes that seems so shiny as if polished to a shine. Her black hair flowed down each side of her shoulders and as she walked, her hair blew outward in a fashion model kind of way. She wears her favorite silk Christian Dior yellow blouse with a pair of leather leggings. And when she smiles like that, her porcelain white teeth enhanced her face even more!

Gosh I can be a poet just by describing her alone!

"Ahhhh nothing. You just look extremely divine tonight if I haven't stated that before..", I know I am smirking when I witness her cheeks flushed to the color of scarlet. Score!

She tried to look away nervously, but she totally couldn't hid the red glow that came over her face.

"Now missy, take me to that taco stall over there..", she totally want to hide her embarrassment by using the food idea.