Chapter 25

Alexandra POV

She did it! Kristen finally came out to her family. It's not that I have a problem if she didn't at first, I mean basically she's the one who said she loves me first, and also introduced me as her girlfriend.

Although that was accidentally slipped out from her mouth but who cares right? Spontaneous mouth spoke honest mind anyway.

But one thing that bothered my mind until now is we didn't even acknowledge what me meant to each other yet. We kinda skipped that part to both of us confessed that we are in love with each other, and that girlfriend topic didn't really surface yet.

At least not officially.

Should I be the one to ask her or just wait for her action? What if she is waiting for me to do something about it as well?

I swear being teenager is so difficult sometimes. Or am I the only one who need to overthink everything?.. Who's with me?

....................

Five days after my meet up with the great Uncle Matt (his words not mine), I decided to bring Kristy out on a date. Officially after we confessed our love this time.

It still feel weird to meet her uncle that day, because Kristy never mentioned anything about having an uncle. But when I think about it, I used to hear once or twice about her uncle Matt do this and that back then with her when we were still kids.

Anyway, about my date.

Instead of asking her to walk across the street to our nearby playground park like last time on our not-really-official first date, I'm being the gentlewoman as I always be and knock on her door like her other official date.

Of course her mom will be the one who answered the door.

"Uhh hey Jennifer. Is Kristen all ready?"

"Ohh hello Alexandra. She still upstairs, you can wait inside and maybe we can talk for awhile.", she politely invited me in.

I don't know why because I've known Jennifer for as long as I knew her daughter, but this time her invitation kinda bugged me. Or rather make me nervous.

"Uhh yeahh of course.", okay Alexandra Nichola, pull up your adult pants and face whatever this will be.

"So how's your family? It's been quite some times I didn't catch up with the Powells.", she started the small talk as soon as my ass hit the couch.

"They are good. My dad got promoted recently so he's been busy, and mom is busy with her club society something which I don't know what about. And Alexander is still so nosy to tell us with his college experiences everytime he came back home.", I tried to answer as smooth and comfortable as I can be.

I heard she's chuckling a bit when I mentioned about Alexander. I did good I guess.

"Did they know?", she continue to ask me suddenly.

"Uhhh what?", I'm a bit confuse at this time.

"About you and my daughter?", she looks serious this time.

"Uhhmmm I guess..."

"What did you mean by you guess? Were you guys just joking around or are you the one who just wanna have fun with her?", crap she looks kinda furious.

"NO!", I shouted it quite loudly. Ohhh damn why did I say that?

So I tried to compose myself.

"I mean no as in I'll never just want to play around with her. I'm serious when it comes to this, about her I mean. I-I just I mean I guess my family already knew that I'm gay even before I realized it myself. And-and then we didn't really discuss properly about what we meant to each other yet. I want to do right this time and I'll do my best to make her happy..."

I started to ramble and stuttered a bit but I really hope she'll trust me with her daughter. I love that girl.

"I love you as my daughter as well Alexandra, but as a mom, I still need to do this. If you ever break her heart or make her feels bad, then you will face me and the consequences will be something that you didn't even want to know."

Jennifer looks so serious but still so lovable when she said that. I know no matter what, I can't screwed up with this. I don't even want to anyway.

"I'll never want to play with her heart Jennifer, I don't even want to imagine it. If she's sad, that will me cry too, so I don't really want to break my own heart. I'm serious with what I just said, I might still young, but I already know anything or anyone who matters to me and that will be something that I need to take care of preciously."

I let out a deep breath after talking that much. My parents should feel proud to raise a daughter like me.

But Jennifer still seems serious and strict.

But after awhile, that loving smile I always adore reappear back on her beautiful face. I can imagine what Kristy will look like when we grow old together one day.

"Great, I know Kristy made a right decision to be happy then. So have fun with my daughter and don't stay out too late.", with a wink and patting my lap, she retreat back to her bedroom.

What does that wink and that 'have fun' even meant.

Well....

....................

All my thoughts about that 'mother-daughter' talk with Jennifer disappeared when I saw Kristy slowly strutting down the stairs. With her short strapless knee length dark blue gown, top with simple white cardigan, already rendered me speechless.

Oh my gosh, I am dating an angel...

I didn't even realized she's already in front of me. With her signature smirking, she pulled me up from the couch and slowly stroking my cheek before leaning in. Her thin plump lips find its own way to mine. Passionately kissing me, I contained myself from letting out an embarrassing moan.

Luckily I applied my favorite strawberry chapstick tonight.

When we broke apart for some air, and we leaned our forehead together and that I can smell her sweet coconut vanilla scent, in her embrace like this,

Lord please don't let me walk out from this heaven...

I have a volleyball tournament this friday. Apparently this is quite a huge thing so wish me luck. :)
Also sorry for any mistakes.