Chapter 20

Third person POV

And here they are, reached their date destination, which somehow already planned by a nervous Alexandra. She predict that this will be their last date as girlfriend, so of course everything feels so overwhelming to her.

And sad. :(

She didn't exactly call this as her grand plan as it seems like the time really have a hard time to leave them alone. That 13 days of them to be girlfriends were so fast passing by.

"Time is such a bitch!", muttered Alexandra inside of her head.

Or maybe not really inside of her head because,

"What? What did you just say? Bitch what?", yeah seems like Kristen managed to capture that last word.

"Uhhh what?" "No, nothing really. Last night, a lot of mosquitoes bit me, left some marks, such a bitch.."

"What the hell Alexandra? Where was that even came from?"

But Kristen seems to buy it so she is saved.

"Actually I've been meaning to ask you Xandra.", Kristen started the conversation while walking to 'their destination' comfortably.

"Yes princess?"

This made Kristen chuckled a bit before proceed, "Why didn't you bring you Tamsin with us tonight?"

And yes, Kristen asked that in her usual playful manner.

"Ohhh that. Ummm because I want to focus on to my only girl tonight.", Xandra replied confidently. But one glare from Kristen managed resolved all of her confident.

While scratching her not-itchy scalp per usual, Xandra bashfully telling the truth, "I have some surprises for you and kinda need the car tonight."

"Awwh for me? What is that?", Kristen curiously asked while pretending the chaos inside of her heart didn't happen right now.

"Well then...", with that Xandra exited her car and quickly walk to the passenger's side.

"If we may proceed with our date muh lady, can I accompany you for tonight?", asked Xandra gentlewomanly (if this even a word) while opening the door for her lady and holding out her hand.

Slowly, Kristen shyly took Xandra's hand and still curiously waiting what will happen next on their date. But when she's out of the car, she realized that Alexandra has brought them to the park that they used to come and play since they were little.

"Isn't here is the place that we used to...", she's being cut out by Xandra's happy and aggressive nod.

"Yup, this place hold a lot of memories for me.", said Xandra dreamily.

"Awwwh I never know you are a nostalgic-romantic kind of person Xandra..", teased Kristen for a bit.

"Well, I'm afraid that you'll never wanna be with me if I showed you all the sides of mine. I just can't bear the thought of never have you by my side because you are really important to me Kristy...", replied Xandra while slowly making her way to continue her part to surprise Kristen, leaving Kristen wondering what's the meaning with all those heart-tugging speeches just now.

............................

Alexandra POV

I took Kristen to our childhood favorite park for our last date.

Nothing fancy, nothing romantic, just feel like to be alone with her in our favorite place reminiscing our memories together. At least one time as her girlfriend before we went back to our usual bff term.