Chapter 10

This is kinda a filler chapter. I don't really love writing this kind of filler part, but I guess we should know both sides of our favourite girls opinions before proceed with the next seductive plans.. Enjoy ;)

........................................

So after the awkward encounter in the room, Alexandra decided waiting for Kristen in the living hall. She watched the television while waiting but the truth is, all she can think about was the moment she laid her eyes on the half naked body of Kristen. She has this anxious feeling about what will they discuss later. Should they even acknowledge the awkward feelings within each other just now or just ignore it and moving on. No matter how hard she tried, she really can't erase Kristen's amazing body from her mind.

"Gosh!! Am I a pervert now for imagining such things about her?? It's not my fault right that she has such an amazing body? The worst thing is I can't even decipher her true feelings. We have been friends for so long yet I still don't know a lot of things about her. But it is impossible for her to even have the same feeling as me right?!"

"Great now I am talking with myself! I am such the best friend ever!!"

Alexandra continues talking with herself until she heard the door was being open! She tried to calm herself down before facing the reality, as the reality existed in the form of her lovely best friend. It is even greater now right?!

......................................

Alexandra POV

"Um so what are you watching? And why you didn't call me before you came? It's just maybe I can prepare you something like food right? I know you love my style of cooking so maybe I can make you some. " Kristen started the conversation while carefully sitting besides me. She's even smirking while talking so.

"Oh you meant the time when you almost burnt your whole kitchen?" I asked her in a not-so-innocent way.

"Oh shut up! That was just one time! And I tried preparing the food you love ya know? Sooo..."

I don't know if that was just my imagination or what, but I think I can see some blushes creeping upon Kristen's angelic face. She's even cannot directly look through my eyes and it was such a big deal because she never back down from any of our staring contest before. She is just so competitive like that. Another one of the criteria from her that I love! Strange huh?..

"Hey babe, I was just kidding you know right??.." and instantly my eyes widened upon realizing what I've just said! Oh my god screw me now!

Through my peripheral vision, I can see Kristen's signature smirk. I can even feel her staring through my skull.

"Its okay BABE! I know that you was just messing with me! That was like our routine right baby??.."

I don't know why but I feel like she's kinda whispering the last part of her sentence just now! I don't know whether that was just another type of her seductive schemes but I am definitely not the one to complain. Exploring another playful side of Kristen kinda make me feel even closer to her. And yes Kristen does have quite a number of different seductions. How do I know? Duhh! How else can I fall for her...

Nuhhh not really btw! I know that because she always have her way to make me feel something! Whether it was to make me feel guilty or nervous or even awkward! All I know is she always make me feel something! Well of course! Even she already know I did have feelings for her.

After awhile, I turn my head to face her and I've just realized that she's been staring at me the whole time after that little 'babe' encounter! She seems quite lost in her own thought while examining my side profile a bit. Her signature smirk already disappeared and has been replaced by quite a concentration of thoughts. Mannnn! I'll give anything now to know what's going on in that pretty little head of hers.

"Hummmm soooo.. No! I just watch-I don't know.. maybe something.. I just search through any available channels by the way but then you came! Ok I'm rambling and okay I'll just shut up now!" God why did I stutter in front of her just now??! Ok I'm such a loser and I admit it now gosh!!

"Hey calm down Xandra! It's okay, you can watch anything you want, besides this is your second home already. I was just asking, no pun intended..", Kristen tried to enlighten our awkward mood while chuckling a bit. That heavenly sounds tho.. and yeah I know now that I'm officially screwed!

"No! Sorry tho.. It's just everything has been quite complicated with our situation now right plus you always make me feel nervous and butterflies and so on.. Just if you ever feel like you don't want to continue with our deal, you can just back out and tell me! I'll never get mad at you. I will always love you no matter what.." I told her sincerely.

"Heyyy bestie, or should I say girlfriend?.. We have been talking about this yesterday right so I still want to stick with my decision! I want to do this, it's not just for you, maybe I can find...I don't know, something else, something interesting things within me that I didn't realize before. And you will help me along this pathway, our this pathway together right? Because I'm afraid you know, I don't know what to do if maybe I am,... yeahhh, I can't even say that out loud but you got what I meant right?.."

The way she said it in such a heartbreaking manner managed to make my heart broken as well. I understood her completely. I know everything about how she's been raising mainly from her abuela. I know how much she loves her homophobic abuela and how torn she will be if she ever realized that maybe there's indeed something special beneath her. I don't know what will it be as well but I know she is special no matter what. Decided my best answer to ease her worries,

"Of course! You cannot get rid of me that easily you know that right Kristy, and I'll always be by your side.." I spoke as sincerely as I can while holding both of her hands to show how much she means to me.

"Thank you for always being with me. You know how I always feel so grateful for you and your family whenever I had my little breakdown over my family problem right? That has proven enough tho.."

A comfortable silence for a while...

"Soooo... I'm so sorry about what happened just now. I didn't really want to barge into your room, but there was no response when I knock before. I assumed you were too engrossed in doing something so I just entered. Besides I brought some surprises for you.. "

"Nuhh no big deal though.. It's okay, not that you haven't seen me in my bikini before right??.." she's smirking while shrugging a bit.

"Well that was different before.." I kinda whispered the last part.

"What do you mean by different before?", she asked curiously while tilting her head aside. How can a person can change so quickly from sexy as hell to become so adorable??..

"Well you didn't know that I kinda have feelings for you before, so it was never really awkward between us before right??.."

"Don't worry seriously! You should just try to embrace the fact that I'm always hot in whatever I do.."

And with that, every awkward moods before just dissipated into the atmosphere. I've started to love this kind of new routine between us.

;)