Chapter 18

Alexandra POV

So, this is it!

This is the time of my life!

"Now I have the time of my life, no I never felt this way before, but I swear it's the truth, and I..."

Urghh ok on a serious note, I was actually talking about my last day of becoming Kristen's girlfriend.

As I am a very official suckass girlfriend (hypothetically talking), I didn't actually do anything for the last 4 days except gave her a ride to school and send her back to her home, voluntarily buy her lunch at our cafeteria or sometimes preparing her favorite kind of sandwiches, watching her everytime she has her cheers practices (not in a creepy way), took her to our daily ice-cream date that I stubbornly paid for (gentlewoman remember?), also tried to make her laugh as often as I could so that I can proudly monologue to myself 'my girlfriend is such an angel' everytime I watch her beautiful giggling face.

Phewwww... Quite an accomplishments I did back there, but I don't think there's any special as I've been doing quite the same things since we were just best friend back then.

*internally sigh*

Maybe I should take her somewhere tonight, no need to be a date if she didn't want to, but I think I just want to spend this last night just with her and no one else.

I sounded like I'm dying soon. LOL you with your pathetic self Alexandra!...

................................

Kristen POV

Xandra informed me at school just now that she wanted to take me somewhere tonight. As if she's not been perfect enough before, she actually asked me whether I want this to be a date or not, and that she'll respect anything I want to as long as I am comfortable with it.

If I am not careful enough, I would probably fall for this girl!

Hard!

................................

Third person POV

Alexandra nervously ringed her girlfriend's doorbell, waiting for someone to open the door. Believe it or not, she's actually hoping for Kristen's mom, Jennifer to open it.

After a few seconds that feels like years..,

"Ohh heyyy Xandra! Heard you guys have plan for tonight yeah? Come in then, Kristen is still in her bedroom, fixing her hair maybe..."

"Uhhh hummm yeah.. Thanks..", Xandra stuttered while slowly walking inside the house.

She has been inside of this house for a gazillion times already, but somehow standing inside of the house besides her girlfriend's mother, who didn't even have a clue that you are her daughter's girlfriend, make you feel like you are watching a scary movie and there's actually 'something' sitting besides you and watching together with you.

Okay, that is so an exaggerating point, but who cares now?!

Xandra suddenly heard someone chuckling besides her.

Oh it's Jennifer! It's obvious whom does Kristen got her cute giggling from.

"Uhh sorry! Did you say anything?", Alexandra asked while bashfully scratching her back head.

"I was just asking if you want anything? But seems like you've been deep in thought for awhile back there. You okay sweetie?"

This woman is like the second mother of her, yet she feels like she is a stranger whose waiting for some scolding that might happen.

"No thank you. I'm good. Actually I want to ask for your permission?"

'Brace yourself!' she thinks.

When she has Jennifer's full attention: "Can Kristen has a sleepover at my house tonight?"

The woman suddenly has a serious expression and this makes Alexandra feels even more anxious.

But, suddenly she just smile while shaking her head a bit amusedly,

"You guys never ask for my permission before? What changed?", still in an amused state.

When Xandra felt like she can breathe a little bit better, she smiled back and put on her charming self back.

"Nothing, just feel like asking you. So that you don't have to worried when Kristy didn't come back home tonight.", she clarified.

"Of course you can silly!"

At this time Kristen slowly stepping down the stairs while wondering what is happening between her mom and her girlfriend, minus the fact that her mom didn't even know the real situation.

"Ohh and have fun you two..!", said Jennifer before making her way to the kitchen.

".... and if anything happen, don't forget to wear protection.", whispered Jennifer to Alexandra while chuckling a bit before finally disappeared, leaving her stunned and speechless.

Well what the hell is happening??!

Short update but I hope it'll do for while! Where you guys want Alexandra takes Kristen for their 'last date'?

And will anything further happen to these two later after the date? Jeng..jeng..jeng...

Did Jennifer caught on something between these two? We'll never know..

;D