Chapter 21

Alexandra POV

I was stunned!

No!

The word 'stunned' can't even do the justice of what I'm feeling right now.

I felt a soft hand slowly wiping out my tears. But I think my tears already stopped from flowing, just like my heart right now.

Did the angel in front of me just confess something important? Like the words of love and my name in one sentence?

One continues sentence plus my full name nontheless...

Wait!

WAIT seriously!

Did I hear it right? That was my name being displayed from her mouth not just anybody else name correct?

Or is there another Alexandra Powell in my neighborhood now that I didn't know about?

Oh crap! I'm probably being muted for too long. And I saw from my peripheral vision that Kristy is shifting uncomfortably (yeah from peripheral because I kinda zoned out while trying to absorb everything that's happening now. I'm hilarious I know.).

Did she possibly thinking that I rejected her!

No! That's totally far from my mind. So, speak something you idiot!

"I LOVE YOUR HAIR!"

... and what the hell was that? I was totally squeaking shouting those unregistered words.

Kristy was startled at first, and then her expressions changed from being totally alarmed to being confused and finally seems like quite amused. She's being deadly cute now how can I not falling for this girl.

Again, I know!

I have been thinking about this for so long. Since that time when my brother straightly (see what I did here) assumed that I am in love with Kristy.

I finally know that I am definitely falling hard for her. Hard. Hopeless even. But maybe there's hope at the end of the road now. Maybe!

I suddenly heard this kind of giggles that managed to erupt all those hibernated butterflies in my tummy. Good kind of feeling I swear.

And yeah of course I saw an angle is giggling at me amusingly.

"Hmmm what?", I slowly asked her. Thank God this time I speak an appropriate words.

While this wonderful girl just shaking her head lovingly before answered, "Hmmm nothing. You are just being adorable. One time your mouth unshameful hanging out openly, then the next you said something that I can certainly assured was not something on your mind right?"

She still lovingly holding her gaze at me. And damn girl how she really know what's going on my mind.

LOVE. Yeahh It sounds good and looks good either. On both of us...

I simply look at her before taking a deep breath which I didn't realize I've been holding on for a while. I could get a medal for it though.

"I think I love you too you know?" Yeah a good start for a good sentence. Maybe I should scratch my neck as I felt a bit itchy.

"You think?", she asked back quite uncertainly. And now I panicked a little bit. I thought it was good enough.

"Urghh NO!"

Now she's totally have that falling expression on her face. God no!

"No! I mean I KNOW that I am IN LOVE with you. Hopelessly even, or maybe not so hopeless now. Urghhh why is this so hard?!", I groaned to myself.

I sighed a bit. "The point is, I know that I have this hidden feelings for you that shouldn't be known to anyone especially you since before. Because I thought you didn't even like me that way in a slightest. So I accepted that maybe just being your best friend is more than enough. Obviously now that's not the case."

Kristen just slowly nodding her head, maybe tried to absorb everything that I've just said.

"And I can't even describe of how stunned I was when you said that.. ahhh.. that..."

"... that I love you?", she quickly intervened. And again my heart stop for a second, plus those butterflies are coming back alive flying freely in my stomach.

"Ehhh yeahhh..", I replied softly and pretty sure my face is breaking into a huge stupid grin right now.

We just kinda stared at each other, smiling like some kind of teens in love, before I feel like to clear my throat.

Stupid throat for ruining the moment...

Short update. ;)

Just feel like to write something but not too much as I am currently will facing my final exam less than 10 days from now. I will write anything everytime my head is exploding from digesting all the facts. :D