One-shot 1

Yeah yeah I know I didn't update this for so long and I am deeply sorry for that. The truth is I think this story will just have few more chapters before I end it. Because you know I never intended this to be this long.

The usual plan was maybe I will write like 10 to 15 chapters but then you guys words and supports made me feel greedy so I prolonged it. Yeahh I know I'm that selfish. :I

Anyway this is not really the continuity from the previous chapters as I kinda lack of inspiration so this is just a one-shot story, still about our beloved girls. And this time will be about Alexandra first.

Wish me to have lots of motivations to continue the previous chapters aye? ;)

..............................

Alexandra was 13 when she started to realize that she actually love to watch romantic movies despite her protest to Kristen everytime being forced to watch any romantic movies together. She guessed that was the time and age when teenagers started to develop their inner romantic feelings and trying to understand it without wanting to ask their parents.

Well actually she just loving the moment when Kristen will snuggle closer to her while religiously watching those type of movies.

But, she even love it when Kristen will hug her tightly everytime they watch any horror movies together.

Uhhh well nuhhhh, actually she's the one who's easily scared and will use that moment to jump on Kristen and hugged her as closely as possible without seeing as creep by Kristen. Well, the badass is a softie at heart remember?

Anyway, go back to romantic movies thing, where did I left?

Ohhh yeahh whenever they watch those kind of movies together and have Kristen so close in her arms, she will started to imagine how one day in the future she and Kristen will faced the situations like in the movies. Happy ending at the end.

She didn't really remember since when she preferred that the actor in the movie should be replaced with another hot actress, so that the movie can be revolved around those two hot girls instead of boring heterosexual relationship things.

It will be much more entertaining AND romantic because come on, everyone will agree that only another girl knows how to please the other girl in a much more gentlewomanly manner right? 

So the thing is, Alexandra didn't really feel like wanting to have any romantic feelings to anyone because she's still a kid and she didn't want to grow up that fast. Eventhough her surrounding girl friends already started to learn how to use some makeups and boy friends started to practice their lame pickuplines to any girls who can walk, she never cared about them or anything they do. 

She preferred watching football or soccer with her brother or practice her motocross in her free time instead of choosing lipstick's color at the store.

But, you know like every other cliche stories, there will be a turning point that will change their point of view forever.

In Alexandra case, she started to feel and realized that there's some sort of butterflies den inside of her stomach when she accidentally saw a towel clad Kristen emerged out from her bathroom this one fine day.

She's not a pervert she swear, she didn't even know what 'pervert' means at that time because of her innocentness. What she did know is Kristen looked so beautiful with her hair still wet and there's some water droplets dripping on her shoulders. Kristen really looks like an angel who just done taking a bath and suddenly there's floor dysfunctionality on heaven so she just being dropped down here on earth.

And when she still dressed that way while busy scrolling something on her phone, the light radiating from the phone just make her looks like some supermodels who happened to take a break in between their duty. And that was ridiculous because no 13 years old teenager should look that good!

After some times, Kristen suddenly laughing and giggling loudly at something on her phone and that's it! That's when the butterflies den which has been hiding inside of Alexandra's stomach all these while suddenly erupted! She should feel mad at Kristen to cause her a serious damage like that but she can't because it felt so amazing.

She pretty sure can relate herself to those romantic movies' characters quite accurately now.