Chapter 27

Alexandra POV

Last night date was seriously one of a kind. It can be one of the best date to many more after. I even brought Kristy to the park nearby the restaurant and just sitting there doing nothing.

We sat in the bench and watching people, even came up with multiple different conversations while guessing those strangers' life whose passing by. Something that we always do since we were just best friend.

It is true then huhh that it is so lucky to be in love with our best friend.

I sent her back home safe and sound. We even made out in front of her porch and really into it until I felt someone was watching us. Later I did find out that Jennifer indeed peeking us through the front curtain because shortly after that she opened the door with a knowing smirk on her face.

"Thank you Alexandra for bringing my daughter back home safely.", she stated with a wicked smile on her face. Urghhhh..!

Guess Kristy did inherit a lot from that woman then...

Everytime we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss... 🎵🎶

.....................

I'm on my way to Candice's house. True to what I've been promised, we'll hang out together while maybe I can help her in whatever her problem is.

At least I know I am a good listener.

On my way to Candice's. Do miss me. -Alex-

I will and already do. Take care and remember don't let her doing anything that just I can do. -Kristy-

Nothing to be worried about babe. I'm always yours. Proudly so. ;) -Alex-

While chuckling to myself, I re-read Kristy's texts all over again. She can be so adorable sometimes. How could she think I want anyone else when all I want is her.

Geeezzz I am that cheesy...

I arrived shortly after reading Kristy's text again and again. After a few knocks, she finally open the door with a big grin on her face.

"What's with this girl and her over happiness tho.", mused me just inside of my brain.

"Heyyy Alex. I didn't actually think you do want to hang out with me today. Thought just one of your excuse to run away from me last night.", she said plainly.

"Well I did promise you. So here I am.", I said nonchalantly while shrugging my shoulders because really it's not that big deal.

"Yeahhh thank you. Hopefully Sam will not kick me out of the squad if she knows about this.", she's jokingly replied after invited me in.

I followed her inside before plopping myself on her couch. There's already few DVDs on the table with some junk foods and soft drink.

"Kristy already know about this and she understands it clearly. So don't worry, your position in the squad still intact tho.", I replied it with the same joking manner.

Candice followed me sitting on the couch after she got something from her kitchen. Wowww my favorite chocolate cheesecake.

"Greatttt... I guess our talk few weeks back did work.", she whispered the last part but I'm pretty sure I still can catch it.

"What talk?"

She startled a bit before nervously scratching her head.

"Uhhh nothing important really..."

When she saw me giving her the look, she quickly composed herself before deeply sighing.

What? I'm just naturally curious when it comes to my girlfriend.

"So few weeks back Sam actually confronted me."

"What? Really? But why?", this really peek my curiosity. I know for a fact that she's not that intimidating except when someone threaten the one she loves.

"Don't worry tho. It's nothing serious. We just talk that's all.", Candice's sudden intrusion broke my Kristy's bubbles.

"Ohhh. What about it?"

"She'll kill me if I tell you this...", she said this quietly.
"But she asked me if I like you or not."

"Oh ohh.. Then?"

She chuckled before continue: "I mean of course I like you. I did want to be more than just friend with you before. I mean have you seen yourself?"
Candice does this looking me up and down gazing after and to be honest it did make me feel a bit uncomfortable.

"But, I've seen the way you look at Sam. And just like that I knew I didn't even stand a chance.", and just like that I am comfortable again.

"Wait? You actually knew that I like Kristy since before? Even Kristy didn't realize it."

"Well what to say, I am actually very good with people's feelings but apparently mine sucks. Guess that's why my girlfriend dumped me then...", she said a bit sadly.

"Ohhh crap. I need to be a good listener for her today. That's why I'm here. Okay so what should I say what should I...."

"Anyway, Sam just asked me to not flirt with you. That you are her girlfriend and you guys are soulmates and those craps like that. I told her not to worry then because I kinda had my eyes on someone that time."

"I guess that someone was your ex-girlfriend now?"

"Unfortunately so...", she tried to smile but again failed.

"Okay enough with my story. Now come on tell me everything that you want to express, every sorrow, anger, disappointment and others while I indulged in my cheesecake. Go..."

So, we did talk a lot and mainly she did the talking while I tried to finish every available food on her table. She did prepare all these for me right. We watched some comedies after and laughing our stomach out.

Before I go back home and visit my angel in between, Candice hugged me tightly to show that she's really grateful for us to hang out like this and hope can do this frequently after.

I warned her about what Kristy has said about her intruding my personal space and she just laugh it out while saying,

"Don't worry, you guys are soulmates. Nothing can come in between."

I think we can be the best buddy after...

Hey guys, I think this will be the last chapter of this story. I will write an epilogue later. Thank you so much for all the voting and comments and so on. I am really grateful to have people like you guys to actually take time and read this. My story is nothing without you guys supports. ;)