Chapter 19

Alexandra POV

I'm still stunned over what Jennifer has been saying to me just now,

"If anything happened, wear protection.."

"Wear protection..."

"Protection..." The same sentences has been playing inside of my mind again and again.

Well, what the hell was that even supposed to mean? Did Kristy tell her mom something about us that I don't know?

Or is this just another mother's great hunches or their so-called 'motherly instinct'?

If that's the case, I shouldn't be surprise at all!

I mean, my parents practically know that I'm gay even before I came out of the closet myself. And don't remind me about the fact that the idiot brother of mine also already figured it out all along.

But, what if Kristy didn't know about how her mother will be so supportive of her if she ever come out one day?

Well, that is if she's ever need to come out. She told me herself that she didn't know what to label herself and admitted she might just wanna experiment things with me.

Not her word exactly but at least that's what I gathered. She loves being my girlfriend so I guess that's a plus for me.

...............................

Kristen POV

I casually walking down the stairs and saw quite a dumbfounded expression on my girlfriend's face just before my mom walking over to the kitchen.

What was happening? And just like that I feel curious about their conversation before.

My mom didn't embarrass myself to my girlfriend right? Wait, mom doesn't even know that Xandra is more that just my best friend now, so I can't really assume what they were talking about.

While waiting for Xandra to recover from her current perplexed state, why not I take my time to appreciate what she's been wearing for our date tonight right? It doesn't hurt anyone to ogle at my own girlfriend right?

Right..

I've been saying a lot of 'right' word in my head, right?

Well damn!

And it feels more and more satisfying to call her as my girlfriend now than my usual bff I used to call her before.

On a side note, she looks astonishingly beautiful tonight.

With her favorite braided beautiful blonde hair that she pulls at her side, she wears her checkered red shirt with sleeveless denim jacket on top, and together with a pair of seasoned jeans, she looks adorably badass to me.

Not that this surprised me because she always look amazing, but something staggered inside of me when I realized that she's been putting a lot of efforts just to make me feel happy.

Yes, no doubt that she always make me happy and laughing like an idiot before, but lately I think she has gone through a lot to just make me smile and I know she'll be staring at me with her beautiful loving eyes after.

WAIT!

Did I just mention the word LOVE inside of my head?

Not that she's in love with me or anything right?

But, the more important question here is, I don't love her like that right?

As in I'm not in love with her right?

Blerghhhh the word 'right' again!

Anyway, done with my ogling towards my girlfriend, time to go on this mysterious date that she'd liked to call since before.

...............................

Third person POV

"Hey, you okay?", Kristen slowly approached her girlfriend.

Alexandra startled with that interruption, and turned her body to face that said person. Upon turning away, she's again being rendered speechless.

"Wow!", is the only word she managed to utter.

Kristen is wearing a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, with a simple red polka dots blouse. She opted to leave her hair down as she put on a black beanie on top. Totally rock that style.

But seems like that only 'wow' word managed to make Kristen blushing furiously. Her complexion shedding even redder when she realized that Xandra has been openly gaping at her for some times now.

"Hummm what?", Kristen sheepishly whispered.

Upon realizing her creepy manner, Alexandra quickly snapped up from her initial staring, but when she realized Kristen is in a state of turning herself so red, a smirk creeping throughout her face.

"Nothing. You just look amazingly beautiful, so freakishly divine and trust me, no word can describe how amazing you look tonight."

*Smooth Alexandra smooth!*

A comfortable silence surrounded them for a while as Alexandra decided to toned her flirty way down a bit. While for Kristen, she's still internally battling the weird gurgling movement she feels from inside.

"Soooo muh lady," Xandra broke the silence. "... shall I be your chauffeur for tonight?", while open up her left arm for Kristen to slip in hers.

This elicited some giggles from Kristen before she shyly slip in her right arm into Xandra's awaited one.

"Well be careful there, because I might get used to this and you might be my chauffeur for the rest of your life..", Kristen teased back.

"Well I will gladly be at your service, my princess.."

...............................

Sorry for the short chapter, I think I should let you guys get into their heads before they went on their date. I'll try to update soon, but right now I'll have quite an important test this Sunday. Pray for me. ;)