Chapter 15

Alexandra POV

Why oh why my dear Tamsin that you must have ran out of gas in between of my date? Do my love for you not enough that you felt the need to embarrass me in front of my girl? Or did you feel jealous that you are not my only girl that I love..? Jeez I sounded crazy!

I wanted to make this first date between us somewhat remarkable, guess I think I did it! No one ever asked their date to walk to the gas station before proceeding to the next date plan.

But, Kristy did say this walking together make her felt somewhat... right? Yeahhhh that's what she said! Hopefully she didn't say that just for the sake of my feeling. She is just that good of a friend afterall!

And now she's slowly running forward and challenged me to chase her. Can't she see that I am currently pushing my bike right now? She's lucky that she's cute!

And ohhh those long legs... Although being covered by those pair of leather leggings (I envied you!) which I'm sure they must look even better without them...

Ok Alexandra! Get focus and quickly fuel up the gas and then after that you can take your girl to watch the movie! My favorite superhero movie with your favorite girl by your side... You are very lucky to be alive to see this day come true..!

........................

Third person POV

The couple finally reached the nearby movie theater. While Alexandra was queuing up to buy them tickets, Kristen is busying herself chose their own favorite beverages and buying some popcorn. She already know that Xandra loves F&N Grape soda and choosing Strawberry flavor for herself. Finished buying everything they needed, she turned to find back her girlfriend, but there's a large figure standing nearby her and tried to catch her attention.

"Hummm excuse me?!", Kristen tried to dodge the figure from blocking her way.

"Hey Sam! Eager enough to get away from me?", she heard a deep chuckling voice and found out it is Jared! That psycho ex boyfriend of her who always try hard to get back together with her.

"Oh Jared hi! I didn't realize that you are here!", she awkwardly replied while trying to find several excuses to get away with a murderer...get away from him she meant!

"Yeahh heard that Deadpool movie was such a hit! Should watch it myself I think! Who are you here with?"

Kristen tried her best to find Xandra throughout the crowds. Finally she managed to find her far out of the corner talking to someone.

WAIT!

What is she doing here??!

Turned out Xandra is currently talking quiet animatedly with Candice! What the hell are they talking about that make my girl smiled bashfully like that??!

"Ehh hello Sam! You okay?", suddenly the sound of Jared's annoying voice made her realize where's she really are!

"Huh? Yeah! I-I'm... Oh I'm here with Alexandra. She's buying tickets for us I guess...", she tried to mask her unknown pain that suddenly protrude inside of her heart!

What is this weird feeling??

"Ohh really? What are you guys watching?"

"Deadpool!", Kristen answered him uninterestedly while still eyeing her girl talking to that bitc..Candice she meant!

"Great! Perhaps Alex can exchange her ticket with me so that we can sit together and catching up some stuffs?", Jared responded in a quite happily hopeful way!