Part 1

(Third person P.O.V)
The bell of the academy clanged as the hundreds of students entered the gates, stumbling with their luggage. Another term. Another year. Professor Biersack stood in his uniform of a leather heavily buckled trench coat and black jeans with his ankle boots. His matted, dreaded black hair dragged over his shoulder as his hands remained clenched together behind his back. He stood in his office, high in the building by the window. His eyes watched every single pupil who was returning from summer break, suitcases and bags in hand. A sigh escaped the head of department's lips as he allowed his eyelids to fall for a split second.
(Andy's P.O.V) training seems to be going so slowly. We need every single one of these students ready and skilled for the dangers we face. They are getting stronger by the day, and more bored. The more bored they are, the hungrier they get. For us. My eyes flickered across every inch of the protective circle which was our barrier. Only one tear could lead to several of them getting in. So many due to one little split. I have to make sure what doesn't happen. They won't win. We will train these pupils to be skilled hunters, so we can finally take the fight to them. To the vampires.......