Part 28

(Y/Ns P.O.V) I gripped his throat tightly, my glare settled on his blood covered face. His hands were scrambling at my own, his nails making my fingers bleed, but I simply ignored it. I had knocked the gun from his hands, and it now lay not far off on the floor. "You fucking bastard. I can't believe I was so blind." I growled, my hold tightening at each word I spoke. He gagged, and choked, desperate for air. He may be a vampire, but when it comes to close combat us demons are stronger at the sight of Mr. Biersack in utter pain. I heard Count breathlessly chuckle, his one red eye fixated on my face. "F-for a p-pretty girl, yo-you're quite strong." He gargled, his lack of air making his words stutter. He emphasized on the word "girl" like it was surprising. Typical sexist. I threw him onto the floor, my expression unreadable as he held his throat, gasping for oxygen. Silently, I walked over to the rejected pistol, retrieved it and returned to the injured Count. He was too weak to move, struggling to even to sit up. He had to pay, for everything. Before, he had killed Ash, in the woods. Ripped her throat out, then lunged at me. I violently kicked his side, hearing a satisfying crunch of a rib or two cracking, or even breaking. He cried out in pain and collapsed in a heap back onto the floor. He chuckled as he held his injured torso, keeping intense eye contact with me. "Killing me won't help your boyfriend, darling. Maybe, with a little in return, I'll heal him for you." I knew his 'return' was me, since his one eye gazed at my body hungrily as he licked his lips. I remained quiet, acting as if I was pondering over his offer. I shook my head. "that is a stupid idea." I growled just as I raised my pistol and fired it within the second, several bullets finding their way into Count's skull....