Part 18

(Y/Ns P.O.V) I looked at my reflection from different angles, pondering over whether I looked good or not. Count had given some clothes after escorting me to my room. I was now wearing high waisted, black shorts and a tight black corset with faint purple tints. Fishnets clung to my legs and high platform boots covered my calves. Black lipstick stained my lips and thick eyeliner circled my eyes, and a cat wing on my eyelids. I felt something tug gently at my tail, making me jump in surpise and turn. I giggled when I saw my husband, that smirk plastered on his face as he gazed down at me. Funny , I remember faintly someone pulling my tail like that before. I brushed it off . Dracula traced my jaw with his long, sharp nails. "I didn't think that you could get any more pritter, darling." I blushed lightly and giggled. I turned around again to stare at myself , making sure i definitely looked okay. Count held my hips, kissing my neck and bare shoulder which made me wriggle and moan. in the reflection, I saw him move his hands to the front of my throat. He pulled his fingers to the back, revealing a black leather collar with silver, thick wire bent into a heart. A pet bell dangled from the love shape. Dracula secured the clasp at the back os my neck and continued to kiss my shoulder. then he wispered into my ear. "Will you be my little kitten?" My cheeks glowed as I turned, wrapping my tail his neck with a smileI pulled his head down to my level and gave him a passionate kiss. After our lips parted, I grinned and mumbled "Does that answer your question?" He smirked and removed my tail from his neck, stroking the end between his tingertips. His arms wrapped around my waist, and his hands suddenly groped my ass. I squesled in surprise, only to have him do it again, but rougher. He sucked on my neck, nibbling too and hissed into my ear "kittns are supposed to purr, not squeal."