Part 29

(Andy's P.O.V) I heard the multiple gunshots which made me smile with satisfaction. He's finally dead. Not long after, I heard quick footsteps, and Y/N appeared above me. Her eyes were filled with worry as she knelt by my side and inspected my many wounds. I chuckled quietly to myself. she looked so cute when flustered. The laugh made me cough feebly, and groan too. The more blood I lost, the more weaker I got. I felt Y/N trying to pick me up, only to fail and stumble which made me moan in pain. She apologized hastily, setting me down again. She was so intent on saving me, but I could tell, deep down, she knew i wasn't going to make it, "Y/N...." I mumbled, my voice whispery and strained. Her scarlet orbs met my ice ones, making me sigh with happiness. I may be dying, but at least I get to die looking at something so beautiful. "You know there's nothing you can do, Y/N...." I droned on with a faint smile. She sniffed, and her red eyes filled with tears as she smacked her lips and looked away. "Hey...." I murmured with a frown, struggling to lift my unharmed arm. My hand held onto her jaw, and pushed her head in my direction. The silver trickles fell down her cheeks as she gazed down at me. I smiled. Even with tears pouring, she whimpered, placing her own hand over my one which held her cheek. "For what? You dine what you could, and you killed him.... Darling, I am so proud of you." She let out a small sob as her lips parted into a small smile. I grinned, my eyes fixated on her perfect face. "There's the smile that I love so much...."