part 16

there, standing on the tree branch with the dark sky at their back was a very familiar man. Short, dark green hair, bright compared to his chalk white skin and covering one of his scarlet, outlined eye. He held a figure on the crook of his right arm, his sharp black digging into her leg. It was Y/N. she what staring blankly at something that that wasn't there, her eyes had lost their shine. Damit! He's hypnotised her! I gripped my gun and let out a frustrated grunt. The man's smug smirk grew, revealing his fangs. "well, well, well! If it isn't my old friend, Andrew Biersack!" He yelled out in his irritating, singing song voice. I clenched my teeth. "We've not gotten a close to acquaintances, Dracula." Yes, the green haired, jokester man holding Y/N was the Count himself. He let out an amused snigger. "And what do I woe this pleasurs?" He called, flicking his khaki coloured locks away from his face, only to have the hair slide back into place on his forhead. "you have something that belongs to me!" I growled. He furrowed his eyebrows, his smile still bared. "Funny. I didn't recall of this pretty little thing I happened to stumble across as being 'yours'." His comment pushed me. I fired a bullet out of blind rage. I grew Confused when the silver stopped and fell to the ground,a few inches away from him. Fuck! the bastard has a forcefield around him, nothing I have on me will be able to break through it! Dracula chuckled. "Come on Andrew! I thought you knew me well! Of course I would not leave myself defenceless, especially with this beauty in my armes." I grunted, lowering the gun as I bit my lip. "what so you want her?" I yelled. He frowned and glanced at Y/N who hadn't moved an inch. "Good question. Hm...." My jaw was close to cracking, my teeth were clenched so hard. "I know! I'm going to make this pretty little thing my wife!" My chest panged, and my legs shook. What?! the line was drawn, and he crossed it. Out of anger, I began to rapidly fire bullets at him, of course, he wasn't harmed once and the silver was all wasted. I was soon out. with his free hand, he grabbed one of Y/N's and she finally moved. they locked eyes. "from this day forward, will you be mine to have and to hold? Will you honor me, and cherish me? In sickness and in health? Till death do us part? And will you love me forever and ever, till the day you die?" It was as if the speech struck something in Y/N's brain, cause her eyes suddenly shone, and her smile appeared. She cupped his cheeks as she gazed into his eyes. "I do." My heart, whatever was left of it, shattered completely. I couldn't even move nor speak. My legs shook as I watched them share a kiss, sealing the deal that Dracula had tricked Y/N into agreeing with. She looked at him as her husband now. As their lips collided, they faded and disappeared into the night. Tiny gasps escaped my mouth as I stared at the spot they stood which was now empty. I heard my gun drop, and I fell onto my hands and keens. I clenched my hands into fists as I screwed my eyes shut. Tears flooded over, spilled down my cheeks and into my tensed knuckles. the one thing that made me happy, was gone and didn't even know I existed....