Part 17

Not long after I had fallen, all my students were surrounding me. They had heard my yelling, probably and were continuously asking what had happened and if I was alright. I was too stunned to answer at first, my tears gone nut my eyes fixated in the grass below me. What would Dracula do to Y/N? What about Ash? Had he taken her too? I pulled myself together after a while, kneeling up and sniffing, wiping my nose with my sleeve. Ricky knelt down in front of me and gently asked "are you okay?" Like I was scared child lost in the woods. I my not be a kid , but I did feel lost. lost in his cycle of worry and deflation. I feebly nodded, my eyes still staring at that one spot. I felt Ashley's hand on my shoulder, his face concerned as he gazed at me. "Andy- I mean Mr. Biersack, what happened?" I cleared my throat and opened my mouth to speak. No words came out. I sighed and tried again, salvaging out shocked croaks and shutters. "y- o- your cl-classmate Y/N h-has be-been t- t-taken." I sounded like stupid idiot. Most looked confused, unable to understand my shaky tone. I stood up, my legs quaking as i brushed down my jacket with a sigh "Sorry, your classmate Y/N was just taken." I said. They all gasped and began asking countless questions. I grew slightly angry. "Hey! Look ,I don't know where she is, or if she's okay." I sighed and bit ,y lip, saying the thing I had tried to block out. "I highly doubt she's okay, since her kidnapper is The Count." All eyes widened. Y-you mean, the acual-" CC stuttered until I interrupted him. "Yes CC the actual Dracula has Y/N, and most likely ash too. There's no chance of them staying alive or coming back." Everyone was shocked by my words. Gasps echoed as a slap had landed on my left cheek. I too, was surprised. I glanced up to see Scout viciously glaring at me. "What the fuck has gotten into you Biersack?" She had yelled. I shakily held my burning cheek. "This isn't like you, the real Mr. Biersack would already be planning a way to save Y/N and Ash. It's my fault in the first place that they are in danger, so the least I can do is make you wake up and pull yourself together!" She screamed. Her words echoed in my head as the silence returned among us. She's right. How could I just give up so easily? What the fuck is wrong with me? I sighed and closed my eyes. I glanced back up at Scout after a moment through my eyelashes with a smirk. "This is why I love this class." They all chuckled. I clenched my hand to a fist at my chest and gazed down at it, the fingerless leather glove shone in the moonlight. I was going to save Y/N, no matter what the danger was....