Part 2

(Andy's P.O.V) I flicked my wrist to push up my jacket sleeve and checked my wrist watch. 8:45 am. 15 minutes until the gathering of all pupils and teachers. The crazy headmaster, Sit Motionless finds it necessary to bring everyone together after summer break for a welcome back. Also introduction, since some students will be new. I sighed, scrunching up my nose in attempt to get rid of the disorder to rub my heavily outlined and shadowed eyes. Why must it be so early? Despite being a human, I find the night more appeasing to be awake in. The grounds were now almost empty, the students all in the building and heading for their assigned dorms before joining the approaching gathering. Speaking of which, I should be going. Pulling at the inside of my trench coat, I turned my back on the window and left my office. I locked the door and dropped the key in my pocket before stuffing my hands into the pouches as I began to walk. The silver cross charm clinked against my chest as it swung from its chain. My footsteps echoed as I briskly moved in the corridor. Multi colored stained windows surrounded me, wedged between the luxurious red wall. I stopped, still frowning when I heard a sound. A sound that wasn't my footsteps......