Part 8

She stopped and sighed, turning round with her hands on her hips. "Whatever's been reported, I haven't done it." I chuckled, amused by her words. She is really the only student who can make me laugh. I remained sitting on my desk. I curled my finger, beckoning her to come closer. She did eyebrows raised. I glanced down at her legs, catching sight of her wavy, spiked tail. "How many times do you have to be reminded to tuck your tail in , Y/N?" She shrugged with a fang revealing grin. "I don't see any harm with my tail being let loose. Well, apart from the harm inflicted on people who pulled it." Yet again, I chuckled but kept my eyebrows furrowed. "I thought a lady always kept her tail tucked in?" I mumbled, peering at her with a smirk as I leaned slightly forward. It was Y/N's turn to laugh, her eyes closed and her mouth open, the light reflecting off her glorious, sharp canine teeth. "Come on Teach, since when have I ever acted like a 'lady'?" I shook my head with a smile, not even correcting her about my name. This was meant to be a serious talk, but Y/N was the kind of person you couldn't stay mad at. "You are a handful, aren't you?" I said, my oceanic eyes fixed on her scarlet ones. Y/N sniggered and winked. "Why be relief, when you can be troublesome?" She has a comeback for everything. I just sighed in defeat with a faint smile and waved my hand towards her. "Off you go then." Y/N gave a goodbye salute by putting her index and middle finger to her forehead and pushing them away in my direction. With that, she turned and skipped out the door. "AND DON'T BE LATE FOR NEXT LESSON!" I yelled after her with a grin. "I'LL TRY!" I heard her voice echo back. I chuckled to myself with a shaking head. Teachers aren't supposed to have favorites, but with Y/N as a pupil, that rule is herd not to break....