Part 21

(Andy's P.O.V) I felt a hand grab my arm once my fingers brushed against the steel of my gun in my pocket. I glared up to see Sir Motionless holding a burning stare. "Andrew, drop the gun." My hand which clenched the weapon was slowly pried away, and I removed my fingers from my jacket. I glanced up to see the man, supposedly named 'devin' staring at us an amused look. "Whatever happened to manners in this day and age, Chris?" He spoke in a soft tone as his eyes settled on Motionless. The headmaster shook his head before releasing me with caution. "Forgive the boy, Devin." He's rather frisky when it comes to your kind." I expected an offended look from Devin, but he surprisingly chuckled before laying his scarlet orbs on my oceanic ones. "Dont worry,Andrew. I may be a vampire, but I don't bite often." He mumbled with a playful smirk, receiving a simple grunt in reply from me as I shoved my hands into my Jacket pockets. "We'er in need of your assistsnce, Devin."Motionless explained with a serious tone. Devin finally erased the jokester attitude and frowned, his eyes glancing from me, to his friend. "What are you in need of , Chris?" He questioned, his eyebrows knitted together. "One of Andrew's students aroused Th Count's interest, and had been taken. Young Andrew here-" Chris waved his hand towards me before countinuing. "Has his heart on saving the girl. I told him what it will take if he was that adamant on doing so. You came to mind when I thought of the plan." Devin had nodded now and again while listening intently. BY the end, he was anxiously chewing his bottom lip. "I do realise I owe you a favour, friend. But this-" He gulped, his eyes showing the emotion of nervous. "This is risky." He glanced at me, and held our gaze. "You have to understand Andrew, there's no going back.""So is thst s yes?" I finally spoke, ignoring his warning. Devin sighed, and nodded. "I need to run you through the basic of our living before the transformation though. I can't have you running wild, since you will be my responsibility. Now, follow me." I gradually walked after him with Sir Motionless not far behind....