final part

**1 year later**
(Andy'sP.O. V) "Right. Class dismissed." I called over the sound of the bell. As the students gathered their belongings to leave, I relaxed in my chair with a cigarette between my lips, already lit with my feet propped up on my desk. My scarlet eyes watched the pupils carfully, one by one as they left, inhaling now and then from my tobacco. I smirked as I cought sight of my girl at the back, hiding so she could bundle out unnoticed. I got up, killed my cigarette in my ashtry before making my way behind her. Just as the last student exited the room, my hand reached out and grabbed Y/N's ass from behind, making her squeak. I chuckled as I brushed my lips against her neck, inhaling her perfect scent. "Where do you think you're going, darling?" I mumbled, making her giggle. She knows she's trouble, after wearing that tiny little, black skirt with fishnets today in class to tease me. I spun her around and pinned her against my desk, our bodies pressed firmly together. My hands went under her thighs, and pulled herup onto the surface, my hips now olaced between legs as my lips wildly attecked her shoulder. Her fingers tugged at my shoulder length black hair, in attemped to hold in her moans of pleasure. I drgged my tongue over the spot where i could make her melt, recieving a satifsying groan which made me smirk. "Baby. Your moans are so cute." I mumbled into her beautiful, pale skin, my hands making their way up her skirt. I already knew she was blushing. I was the only one who could get her flustered so easily, which frankly, is one of the many things I love about her being mine....