Part 7

"Ugh, Ashley, you moron." I groaned, my eyes remaining shut as my hand held my forehead. I heard Ash chuckle. "What? What did I d-" o heard the collision of clenched bones and skin, cutting Purdy off. Shortly followed by a thump, allowing me to glance down through my fingers. Ashley lay flat on the floor, his eyes rolling around with his mouth gaping open as his nose began to bruise. I looked up to see Y/N straightening out her shirt, before cracking the knuckles she had used to punch. Ash groaned loudly as I nudged his side with my boot. "Get up,Purdy! All of you, to your desks!" They all obeyed, even Ash as he hobbled to his table. I remained leaning against my desk and cleared my throat, finally taking in the following pupils. Some I recognized from side classes, like Ricky Olson, who goes by the name Rick Horror. A quiet young man with a great memory for blessing against vampires and quick reflexes. A boy who doesn't freak out easily, a good candidate for the team. My arms stayed folded as I tapped my foot rhythmically. "Morning! I am your teacher for the year, Mr. Biersack. Some of you know me from previous events, but don't think that makes you special to me. You're all in the same training, and I'm not going to go easy on you." I saw a few gulps in fear, along with turning slightly pale which made me smirk.
I collected some work sheets from my drawer and handed them out. A female student with brown, curled hair and grey eyes I recognized as Scout Compton was starting at me in awe with a strand of her locks tangled around her finger. I grunted and returned to my desk, used to being the teacher that the girls like too much. I jumped back and sat on my table with one leg dangling and the other propped up on the wood. I watched them intensely with my ice blue eyes as they worked in anxious silence. However, I kept getting distracted by Y/N's fucking tail. It stuck out at the side and would sway, wiggle and twist with flourish. After an hour or so, the bell for morning break rang. "Off you go!" I yelled, my eyes closed with my head down as I waved my hand. I heard them all get up in a hurry, except from Ash, Scout and Y/N. Ashley was still fazed by Y/Ns overpowering strength. Scout however, walked slowly out and winked at me with a giggle, making me want to hurl. Y/N was about to leave when I called after her "Not you, Y/N. I need to talk to you."....