Part 6

I entered my classroom, only a few minutes later to have a few students following. I leaned against the front is my desk with folded arms and my head down. My class for the next year. I knew there was only gonna be 7 of them, since these students were had highest skills and potential. Since I'm known as the best hunter, I will be teaching the the final tricks in the job. A young man who walked in with a smirk caught my attention. I smiled slightly. His attention was also caught, by me. "Hey Bierseck! Long time no see!" He yelled with a grin. Well, if it isn't Ashley Purdy. I'll let him off with the inappropriate name once since he's an old friend from my home town. I was merely only a few years older, but being the only child of top ranked hunters, I learnt the ropes pretty quick before even relieving much training from school. Ashley was a bold young guy, one who is very appreciative about women. On que, two girls walked through the door which Purdy's eyes followed rather lowly. He waltzed up to me with that memorable smirk. "It's been a while, Ashes." He stopped dead in his tracks at the mention of his old nickname made by myself and flushed. I let out a low chuckle.  The name was invented due to his numerous times at challenging me to a fight, and the name stuck for years. He may be more musclier, but I'm tougher than my skinny built looks. Ashley was speechless, and grunting with anger. " and you will refer to me as Mr.Biersack. Through Professor would be nice." I smirked. "I'm sorry, but do I need to repeat myself, or would a visit to Sir.Motionless sound nice?" Ash growled in defeat. "Hey Teach!" I groaned quietly.  Just when I was feeling a little relived about things. I looked up to see Y/N skipping in, doing that weird jump thing she always does when entering a room. She leaps into the air and kicks her heels together. She's such a strange individual. Ashley looked her up and down with a lustful smirk. He obviously never met nor seen Y/N before. Hah, this should be good. "Well, hello there cutie." Ash purred, blocking Y/N's walk to her desk. Y/N raised a brow, not impressed unlike the other girls who started at Ashley, lovestruck. Y/N didn't respond, and shoved past his solid figure. "Hey, where do you think you're going,babe?" Ash called after her. He reached up and pulled Y/N's swaying tail which made her stop dead in her tracks. I let out a groan and held my head with my hand as I closed my eyes. What an idiot....