Part 23

(Y/Ns P.O.V) I knelt by my husband's side, my eyes closed and purring as he ran his fingers through my hair. He chuckled, gently scratching my scalp occasionally as he sat in his throne. I looked up at Count, my eyes wide and my grin small. He returned the smile and patted his lap, causing me to stand up quick and sit down on it. I buried my head into the crook of his neck, his hand still running through my short, dark locks. "You're so adorable, kitten." He cooed, pecking my forehead which earned a giggle from myself as my pale cheeks glowed. His other hand rested on my fishnet covered thigh, his material of the tights. I noticed a guard approach us both, making me grumble on the inside since that meant Master was going to be busy. I wish we had more alone time like this, but strangely, I also don't. I was wary in his presence often, not sure of his mood. His emotions are the signs of how he will treat me. the guard whispered something in Count's ear, making him frown. He nodded, and waved off the soldier before looking down at me with a spine chilling smile. "I'm sorry kitten, but Master has some work to do." I whined, but obediently climbed off his lap as not to push it. He stood up, and stroked my cheek while staring into my eyes. His gaze unsettled me, but I forced a giggle. That laugh was soon gone when i heard an almighty crash from the far end of the room, where the door was....