Part 31

(Andy's P.O.V) No. No, I can't! I'll end up killing her! But that soft, pale skin. So tender.... I could see the vains in her throat pulsing, hear blood circulating through her perfect body. Just one bite.... No! It was too light. My starvation took over, and I suddenly growled and lunged towards my love, sinking my dagger teeth into her shoulder, causing some red to spurt out from the sudden pierce. My god! It's so tasty, she's just so good in every way. I began to suck out her life supply, my eyes now scorching scarlet and my thoat butning as her sweet red travelled through my mouth. My hands gripped her upper arms, surely leaving bruises. My hunger made me blind, and my senses black out as I foused on feeding. I felt the pain I once had fading, like clawing ache in my stomach as I continued to suck at her neck. All my dreams of living my life with her were fading, until I heard a feebl giggle, and numble fingers running through my hair which made stop and tense. I felt my quick breathing slow down as her hands ran through my short, raven locks, the action calming me. It was then, I realised what I was doing. That I was slowly killing the thing that I loved most in this wretched world. That laugh of hers makes me smile, and like always, my lips spread into a warm grin as I unlatched my fangs from her shoulder. "A-Andy?" My eyes remained cosed as I pulled my head up. My god, even her voice is angelic. Everything about her is angelic, despite her breed being the polar opposite, she is definietly an angel. Without looking and without hesitation, I found her lips with mine, my hands slowly creeping up her arms and resting on both sides of her soft neck. I smiled as she began to kiss back, her fingers now lost in my hair. Only seconds ago, I was closed to killing this beautiful woman, and becoming a danger to the world. Now, I am making contact with those pretty lips I have been dying to touch with mine for long. This girl truly is my guardian angel. She even saved me from my own self....