Part 10

On a branch in a tree, her hand holding another slightly above her head to give her balance. Her tail flew down and swayed side to side in mid air. "Looks like Miss.Y/N still hasn't tucked her tail in." I chorused jokingly, sliding my hands into my pockets. The sunlight peered through little open spaces among the green leaves, allowing it to shine on parts of    Y/N's face and body. Her skin looked so pale in the dazzling light. Y/N smirked at my reply and swung herself forward, using the hand that clenched the tree branch. She relented the wood and dropped, landing on her feet skillfully in a leather jacket over her black shirt, despite the blistering heat. She put her hands on her hips and grinned cheekily. "Is Teach going on a date with a student ? Tut tut." I blushed, even though it wasn't true. But then I smirked. I took a few steps forward, too close to be acceptable. Y/N didn't move nor flinch. She tilted her head up to keep the eye contact between our red and blue orbs. "I may be. But I was thinking with someone a little more fun, than that giggly brat." Y/N thought for a moment, and smirked. "And who might this girl be?" She played along. I chuckled lowly and took another step forward. Our bodies were a centimeter or two away from touching. My hand reached out and began to play with a strand of her hair, y fingerless, leather gloves almost matched in color. "Hm. Well, she does have a bold personality. And she happens to have heart stopping scarlet eyes and a tremendous figure. Seen her before?" I purred. She smirked, her tail flickering around wildly behind. "She sounds familiar." Y/N spoke. "Well, if you see her. Be sure to tell her I would very much like to meet her by the bridge tonight at 8." I replied, smoothly. Y/N turned and began to walk off, into the shadows of the trees. As she was leaving, she yelled. "I'll be sure to let her know." I smirked and turned my back on the nature as Y/N disappeared among it. Then it hit me. What the fuck did I just do!? But I couldn't remove the grin from my face....