Part 24

(Andy's P.O.V) I stood panting and the smoke i had created from my attack slowly cleared. My shoulder ached slightly from barging through those doors, but the pain was subsided once I caught sight of Count who looked very displeased. One of his arms was holding something behind him in a protective way. His eyes were fixated on mine, shocked and anger being read in his orbs. Just the sight of him made my blood boil and my hands clanch into fists. My new, sharp nails dug into my palns as I let out heavy braths. (Y/Ns P.O.v) I was trying to catch sight of what Count was trying to catch sight of what Count ws hiding me form, but failing to do so. I was getting slightly pissed, and grew tired of the silence that hung in the air. The only sounds were the distant pants of whoever has busted the door down. "Well, well, well. I misjudged you, my friend. You really do care about her, don't you?" Dracula yelled. I frowned, struggling against his grip on my waist. Whoever he had spoken to, did not reply, through I did hear an angered snarl. Count laughed without hummour. "Why do you care for something that does not belong to you, hm?" What the hell are you talking about? " She might not be ming to have but, ahe's mine to protect." I heard a deep voice hiss, a voice which made butterflies flutter and heart beat twice as hard. It sounds so familiar. Who on earth? I finally shoved past Count to see the unknown intruder. I stopped dead in my tracks at the sight, as did he when our eyes met. "M-Mr Biersack?" I stuttered, a limp forming in my throat. I began to shake, and a pounding slowly crept up on my head which made me cringe and fall to my knees. I gripped my hair as an unexplained ringing started up in my ears. As everything I had forgotten so easily came back the same way....