Part 11

**8 hours later **
I walked briskly through thee dark, my hands stuffed in my pockets as the cool air danced around me. It may be summer, but the nights were still cold. My worn down heels clicked and echoed as I walked, my breath creating thin, white mist. The bridge was sight, but no Y/N. I walked onto the stone work and checked my wrist watch, 7:30.... I'm early. I peered over the rock barrier of the bridge, catching sight of the path which ran underneath, far below.
  "Boo!" I jumped and spun around to see no one. I heard a snigger, and glared softly over my shoulder. Y/N stood on the edge of the stone work, her hands on her hips with a smirk. "You are too easy to scare, Teach." She sneered, her eyes gleaming as her tail swayed. I ignored her, since I was too busy taking in her outfit. Black, high waisted booty shorts and a red corset with her leather jacket. Her chest looked so in her tight top, I couldn't help but stare and almost drool. She jumped down from the barrier, my eyes following her bouncing cleavage. She put two fingers under my chin, and tilted my head up so I was looking at her face. I blinked in confusion. She smirked. "My eyes are up here, Biersack." She corrected, making me blush. I smirked softly, and grabbed the wrist of the hand which still held my jaw, I pulled her close and released her limb, she didn't move. Our eyes started, fixated on one another. The heat which radiated off our bodies collided as her big chest brushed against mine. The top of her head reached my forehead. My heart dropped and I froze, when I heard a familiar hiss and snarl....