0.01

Brooklyn Bennett knew she was a witch, she knew she was a witch long before her grandmother told her sister Bonnie. Bonnie thought the woman was a crazy drunk, which granted, she was. But Brooklyn knew she was a witch at the age of ten because that is when she first came into her powers, her Grandmother managed to snag the young child every weekend so they could practice their craft together. Brooklyn was powerful, this she knew; she also knew she was going to compete for most powerful witch when Bonnie came fully into her powers, which she was excited for, because finally she could share all she's learned for the past six years with Bonnie, who even though she was older; Bonnie was her best friend.

"Brooklyn Paige Bennett! If you don't wake up, I will not be giving you a ride!" a voice that belonged to Brooklyn's, sister Bonnie yelled from the other side of the door.

"Hey, crazy." she opened her door to show her sister that she was in fact dressed, "I am dressed, I was working on something. Sorry."

"Yeah, your something that is so secretive that you won't tell your own sister."

"I'll tell you soon." Brooklyn bent down and grabbed her school bag and closed her door behind her, as her sister walked away, she cast a simple locking spell on the door and then followed her sister outside and into the car.

"Can you believe that Grams thinks we are witches?"

"Actually, no."

"You've always believed in that stuff. Witches, Vampires, Werewolves, etc..."

"So, they could very well be real. We don't know." Brooklyn defended.

"Yes, but Grams is a crazy drunk."

"Hey, now, Grams is cool!"

"No, she's crazy. I don't know why you insist are spending every weekend with her."

"Because, Dad hates me. So... I'd rather be someone I'm welcomed than at home when he is."

"He doesn't hate you..."

"Don't lie. There is no need."

"You just like to break his rules."

"Rules are meant to be broken." Brooklyn said raising her eyebrow at her older sister, challenging her. Out of the two Bennett sisters, Brooklyn was definitely the more "wild child", she enjoyed testing the limits, as well as the rules her father set in place. Which had her constantly being grounded and banned from doing things with her friends, but she always found a way to sneak out, and by finding a way, it was with magic. She glad real magic and witchcraft wasn't anything like her old favorite TV show Charmed, because her magic would've been taken away from all the times she's used it for personal gain.

"Well, with all your rule breaking you aren't allowed to go to the back to school thing at the falls."

"Bonnie, you know me well enough to know, that I will still be there."

"I don't know how you never get caught."

"I'm a sneaky bitch, that's why." Brooklyn said with a coy smile. When they pulled up to the Gilbert house to get Elena, Jeremy was also coming out the door, Brooklyn rolled down her window and popped her head out, "hey, Jer!"

"Hey, Brook. How's it going?"

"Planning my sneak out for Friday!"

"Well, let me know your plan and I'll help out, I need my best friend there to at least make it bearable."

"I'll let you know in history. Where I'll also tell you my plot to get Mr. Tanner fired!"

"I'll see you then." Elena got into the car and the three girls greeted each other quickly, before Bonnie drove off. Brooklyn could tell that Elena wasn't in the car with them and nudged Bonnie;

"So, Grams is telling Brooklyn and I we're psychic. Are ancestors are from Salem, witches an all that, I know, crazy, but she's going on and on about it, and I'm like, put this woman in a home already! But Brooklyn totally believes her, which makes me think that Brooklyn needs to go into an Insane Asylum. But then I started thinking, I predicted Obama, and I predicted Heath Ledger,"

"Correction I predicted Heath Ledger, and then I told you about it and you called me crazy..." Brooklyn said poking her sister's shoulder.

"And I still think Florida will break off and turn into little resort islands." Bonnie said completely ignoring what Brooklyn had just said, "Elena! Back in the car."

"I did it again, didn't I? I--I'm sorry, Bonnie, Brooklyn. You guys were telling me that..."

"That we're psychic now."

"Right. Ok, then predict something. About me." Bonnie sighed and then looked over at Elena.

"I see.." as if out of nowhere a giant ass crow hit the windshield and all three girls gasped loudly, Bonnie pulled over and looked back at Brooklyn, "what was that?! Oh, my God!"

"Elena, are you okay?" Brooklyn asked placing a hand on her friends shoulder.

"It's ok. I'm fine."

"It was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere."

"Really, I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of the my life." Bonnie exhaled loudly and looked back at Brooklyn.

"I predict this year is going to be kick ass. And you two will meet amazing guys who will bring this town to life." Brooklyn said, "I predict that all the sad and dark times are over and you're going to be beyond happy." Elena and Bonnie smiled at the young girl in the backseat. Bonnie drove off and continued on their way to school. When they got inside and were walking towards their lockers.

"Brooklyn, I think you were wrong about the amazing guys part, there is a major lack of male real estate. Look at the shower curtain on Kelly Beach. She looks a hot-- can I still say "tranny mess"?"

"No, that's over."

"Ahh, find a man, coin a phrase."

"I gotta go."

"Right, she's gotta go meet her boyfriend.."

"He's not my boyfriend. Dicks." Brooklyn waved her sister and Elena off before making her way towards her locker. Once there Jeremy met her.

"So plan to get Mr. Tanner fired."

"Sexual advances." Brooklyn said with a smile.

"You're kidding right?"

"Of course, maybe someone will do us all a favor and kill him. How is it going with Vicki?"

"She is still with Tyler..."

"He's a dick and you're amazing, so if she is smart then she'll figure it out sooner or later."

"Anyone you're interested in?"

"No one here is on my maturity level. So no."

"In the sixteen years I've known you, you've never had a boyfriend."

"That is because, Young Gilbert. I don't want a boyfriend. Boyfriends insist on taming a girl, I like my wild nature. So therefore, I have no boyfriend."