0.02

The youngest Bennett and the youngest Gilbert both walked outside to what was known as the "stoner corner" and waited for Vicki.

"I get that you wanna be edgy and shit, Jer. But really selling drugs?"

"That coming from the girl who took acid last weekend.."

"Shut up. It was very Snow White, bad decision to take it in the woods." they stopped talking when Vicki came over to the group. As she came over to the two of them she looked Brooklyn up and down trying to intimidate the five foot ten girl. Brooklyn raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"Scram Bennett."

"Why nice to see you too, Donovan. Too bad all those pills you take can't stop you from being a bitch. You'd think something would mellow you out. I have weed back at my place if you want to try it."

"You're calling me a bitch?"

"All you have to do is get on all fours, stick your tongue out, and bam there you are bitch." the Donovan girl shoved the young Bennett witch and it took everything in Brooklyn not to knock her out but she just glared before speaking, "touch me again and you'll regret it." Brooklyn didn't break eye contact while she grabbed her bag from where it landed on the ground, "watch your fucking back Donovan." she warned before walking inside the school.

"Brooklyn, wait up!" Brooklyn sighed when she heard barbie's shrill voice, but turned around anyways.

"Hey, Caroline."

"So cheerleading tryouts?"

"Yes, I'll be there. You need my sick ass dance moves anyways."

"Yeah, yeah. Sick ass dance moves, your gymnastics background. Your school spirit." that was the second time in a ten minute window that Brooklyn raised her brow at someone, "you're right, you have no school spirit. You just like doing it."

"And if you tell anyone that, I'll murder you in your sleep and use your blood and create an army of barbie minions."

"That's not creepy or anything. So I'm still on a mission to find you a boyfriend, I haven't given up hope yet."

"Don't lie, you have. I'm gonna end up a old cat lady with her thirteen cats and you're worried that I'll be unhappy. But I'll love my life."

"You hate cats."

"Slight flaw in my plan then. But it'll happen." the bell rang and Caroline looked over at Brooklyn, "I'll see you later Care."

"At the falls?"

"Yes, at the falls."

After school Brooklyn did what she always did, she walked to the dance studio she danced for to teach a hip hop class to a group of children. Something she's done since she started high school a year ago, something she does 3 times a week, something besides her magic that she absolutely loves. One of the one things she's completely passionate about. It was five by the time she got out of the class and got home. She showered, ate dinner, and pretended to her father that she would be in her room all night doing her homework. Brooklyn created the illusional of herself to be real, down to some things she would typically stay for being stuck in all night. So when she snuck out of her window and saw Jeremy Gilbert standing beneath waiting for the girl, she smiled.

When Jeremy and Brooklyn arrived at the falls the celebration was in full swing.

"I'm gonna find Vicki."

"I'm gonna find a drink." Brooklyn turned to find something that didn't come out of a cheap keg, but ran into someone. She instantly knew he was a vampire, a skill her grandmother helped her acquire. She also knew it was the new guy that was going to her school, "sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention."