0.15

The way his hand moved up her thigh and under her skirt made Brooklyn's breath get caught in her throat. His hands felt good against her skin, and she felt desire for him. The vampire kissed her inner thigh delicately and she felt his fangs extract against her soft skin.

"Go ahead." she whispered, she felt his desire which was something unusual as she wasn't an empath, but she felt it. She gasped when his fangs broke her skin and she grabbed onto his raven colored hair and pulled him away from her body. She took control and made it so she was on top of him and hovering. She moved into him and it made the vampire groan.

"Are you finally going to give into me?"

"You're too cocky, Damon."

"And you're a tease, Brooklyn."

Brooklyn sat up with a start, "God dammit, Damon. Stay out of my head." the witch complained getting out of bed and beginning her day. Damon stood in the doorway and laughed.

"But you liked it."

"I might have, but that little stunt just pushed back the real thing even longer."

"Why must you tease me like this? I want you, you want me. I don't see what the big deal is?"

"Is this you begging?" Brooklyn asked, placing her hair into a bun on top of her head.

"No, this is me stating facts. You'll come begging to me, not the other way around."

"We'll see. Now get out so I can get dressed."

"Maybe I wanted to see the show."

"Too bad." Brooklyn used her magic to get him out of her room and she closed the door behind him. She rolled her eyes before getting dressed. The weekend following the decade dance was uneventful. In fact Brooklyn stayed in most of the weekend and practiced her craft. She knew she was going dark and that was why she was avoiding her Grams' house, because the older witch would be able to see right through her.  

When she got downstairs that morning it was no surprise to Brooklyn that something was going on and it happened to involve Elena, everything seemed to involve the Gilbert girl.

"Anna took Elena." Stefan told her and Damon.

"Yeah, I got that from your six-hundred voicemails." Damon said from a chair, he was looking through an old book.

"Damon, all night long, every single street in town, I've been searching."

"Why didn't you call me? I can do a location spell." Brooklyn suggested as she put her hair up into a pony tail.

"What if your blood hasn't passed out of her system?" Stefan suggested. This caused Brooklyn to give Damon a look. She wasn't aware of Damon giving his blood to Elena, not that the witch minded, but it'd be nice to be kept in the loop. But it looks like even the brothers were hiding things from her.

"Well, then at least you know you'll see her again."

"Please." Stefan pleaded, "what do you know? You were with Anna. You must know where she's living. Just tell me where I can find her."

"Nope. You can go. Really."

"You know, all I can remember is hating you. There might have been a time when that was different, but your choices have erased anything good about you. But see, I also know that you have just as much reason to hate me. This all began with me. Katherine got taken away from you because of me. And I'm sorry." Stefan said looking at his brother. The sentiment was nice, but Brooklyn looked at Damon and then at Stefan.

"Apology accepted."

"So please, just tell me what you know."

"Huh."

"It's Elena, Damon. Please just help us out." Brooklyn said, "help me out. She's one of my best friends. If you know something just tell me. Don't tell him. Tell me. I'll go alone to get her."

"I mean this sincerely. I hope Elena dies." Brooklyn moved her wrist and broke one of Damon's legs. She walked past him and stepped on it.

"You are an asshole." she grabbed her bag and left the Salvatore house. She pulled out her cell phone and dialed Bonnie's number and she answered on the third ring.

"Well, well. Isn't it the little Bennett witch." she heard a male voice on the other line.

"It's little Bennett bitch. Thank you. But who is this?"

"I have your sister and Elena."

"Oh. You must be working with Anna, then. Well, then. This is going to be fun. I'm supposing you took Bonnie to open the tombs. You could've just asked me. I'm willing to do it." Brooklyn went back inside the Salvatore house and into her room. Ignoring everyone that might be listening. She locked her door and pulled out a map. She used a pocket knife she kept in her purse to cut open the palm of her hand.

"Why would you be willing to open the tomb. You're a witch. You should want to keep the vampires in the tomb."

"Where is the fun in that." she let the blood drip over the map and started reciting a spell in her head, "I might be a servant of nature, but a girl like me likes to break the rules."

"Oh, so you're a bad little witch."

"The baddest. So you apparently got your information wrong if you thought Bonnie was going to help you."

"I'm keeping her motivated."

"By holding Elena hostage too. I like the plan. But I have a better one." Brooklyn watched as the blood on the map did it's thing to find Bonnie.

"And what is that?"

"I come to you. I know the spell already. I open the tomb. You let me sister and Elena go. All is done. And I'll let you live."

"Apparently I went after the wrong sister."

"You did. I came into my powers long before Bonnie did. I can be there in a blink of an eye if you tell me where you are."

"See I would but..."

"No need-" Brooklyn said cutting him off. She apparated to where they were and smiled at the vampire in the room, "aw, no Anna. What a shame."

"Ho-"

"I told you. I'm a better witch then Bonnie. I can open the tomb, no problem. I also know how to open the tomb. So why don't you let the Doppelganger and my sister go. I'll stay here, peacefully and I'll help you."

"No, can do. But two Bennett witches are bound to be better than one. So sit." Brooklyn raised a brow and sat next to her sister. The youngest connected their hands, linking their powers together, "as I was saying before Brooklyn, who might I say you grew up nicely." Brooklyn flicked him off with her free hand and smiled, "how long have you two been witches."

"Is there something to drink here?" Elena asked, putting the attention on herself

"Are you offering?" the vampire asked, standing up and going towards Elena, "there's water on the nightstand." Elena grabbed the glass. Brooklyn nudged Bonnie and pointed her eyes towards the glass.

"Hey. Can I have a sip?" Bonnie asked. Elena handed her the glass and Bonnie threw it on the vampire. Bonnie and Brooklyn both starred and he caught on fire. Brooklyn stood and gave him an aneurysm and he cried out in pain. Brooklyn pushed Bonnie and Elena towards the door, but the vampire caught Brooklyn by the waist.

"Come back in and shut the door." the vampire commanded. 

"Don't hurt her."

"Don't make me." Bonnie and Elena came back inside the room, "lock it."