0.11

Brooklyn stayed in the house as she was instructed and she walked around the house before settling into a chair in the parlor with a glass of bourbon in her hand. She wondered what Damon was up to and thought about how he was still seeing Caroline and how bad she wanted him to end things with Caroline and be with her. She was in too deep, she was falling in love with him. She needed a pallet cleanser and fast. She went through her contacts, who was she willing to lose her virginity to? No one in her contacts even tempted her once, nothing compared to the way Damon tempted her. Maybe she could make Damon want to finally drop the dead weight that is Caroline Forbes by seducing him. She felt like she was ready to lose her virginity, but she still wasn't sure. She waited this long, why couldn't she wait any longer. She was feeling impatient today, so she decided to do something about it. She went to her room, she changed into some dance clothes and started to create a new routine to put in her repertoire 

She let the music play to Feeling Myself by Nicki Minaj and Beyonce and used a large floor length mirror to create her dance moves. She groaned afterwards, frustration coming over her because she had nothing more to distract herself with. She had spent three hours making the routine and perfecting it. She loved to share it with a few fellow high school that she danced with, but was unsure if they'd think it was too sexy. But it was worth risk, she liked taking risks. 

Brooklyn grabbed a clean towel and closed the bathroom door, locking it behind her. She turned on so much on the radio that she placed in there the first time she showered and started the water. While letting it warm up, she undressed herself and got into the warm water. She ran her fingers through her long hair and did what she needed to do. 

When she was done she decided she might as well go to the career fair they were having at school, even though she didn't go to school that day. 

"Wow, look who is here." Mr. Saltzman said coming over to the girl the moment she walked into the door.

"Oh yeah." she coughed sarcastically, "I was totally sick this morning."

"I can tell. Need to talk?"

"If I told you that my not-a-father kicked me out of my house would you care?"

"Surprisingly? Yes. Come on kid." Brooklyn wasn't going to go, in fact she was going to walk away until she saw Bonnie was heading her way. So she grabbed Mr. Saltzman and dragged him into his room and pushed him inside.

"Sorry. Avoiding my sister."

"No issues. So what happened?"

"I'm a dancer. I was at the studio I dance for until after midnight, which was after curfew. I got an attitude told Rudy because he wasn't my father he couldn't tell me what to do. He kicked me out. I'm staying at a friends house. End of story."

"Then why weren't you at school."

"It was a long freaking night to be honest."

"I'll let it slide, because your grades in all your classes are outstanding."

"I'm planning on graduating early, to get out of this damn town."

"Doesn't sound like a bad idea. Go explore, I don't think there is a dance school out there. But who knows what you'll find."

"A pallet cleanser, hopefully." she mumbled under her breath going out of the room. She peaked and saw Jeremy, "Jer!"

"Brooklyn Bennett, as I live and breath. I've missed you!"

"You too." the two friends hugged and began to walk around. They stopped when they saw Tyler standing at an art table.

"What do you want?" Tyler asked to Jeremy, "hey, Brooklyn." the brunette gave him a small wave.