0.12

Brooklyn laid in her bed at the Salvatore's and sighed deeply. She needed to get up, but she refused. She wanted to lay in bed all day and do nothing, but she knew that was never going to happen. She needed to go back to school, but it sounded like a terrible idea. She heard a knock on her door and looked over at it.

"Come in." she said.

"Morning, have you heard from Elena?" Stefan said eagerly from the door. Brooklyn picked up her phone and looked at it.

"Nope, sorry. What happened?"

"She found a picture of Katherine."

"Let me guess Katherine and her look exactly alike, because they are both doppelgangers."

"You knew this?"

"I had my suspicions. And I might have been a bit nosey when I was here alone. Saw the photo. Put two and two together."

"You sneaky witch." Stefan said giving the brunette a playful glare. 

"My phone is about to start ringing." Brooklyn said earning a questioning look from Stefan now, but ignored it by apparating to her bedroom, "hello, Damon."

"Come with me."

"Where are we going?"

"On a road trip with Elena."

"Stefan is looking for Elena."

"Oh is he? Well I found her, some other vampire caused her to wreck her car and I saved her."

"Oh, aren't you trying to play hero. Is Elena okay?"

"She's passed out in my backseat. I'm stopped on the side of the road on route 14, waiting for you to apparate your ass to me."

"And why should I come?"

"Because you love me."

"Debatable, really."

"Just come."

"I can't. Gotta dash though. Have fun on your little adventure."

"Please, Brooklyn. Join me." Brooklyn smirked and then apparated to the front seat of Damon's car.

"All you had to do was ask nicely." Brooklyn told Damon. She noticed Elena passed out in the backseat and smiled, "have you broken up with Caroline yet?"

"Not yet, little witch."

"What a shame." Brooklyn pressed her her head against the car window and looked out. She fell asleep eventually and woke up when she heard Damon's voice.

"Morning." she jolted up and saw Elena freaking out in the backseat.

"Where are we?"

"Good question, Elena. Damon, where are we even going?"

"Georgia."

"Georgia?" Elena asked, rubbing her head, "no, no, no, we're not. Seriously, Damon. Where are we?"

"Elena, I think we really are in Georgia." Brooklyn said.

"I was being serious. How ya feeling?"

"I--I--there's no broken bones. I checked."

"My car. There was a man. I hit a man. But then he got up and-- who was that?"

"That's what I would like to know."

"Where is my phone?" Elena asked beginning to frantically search for it, "okay. We really need to go back. Nobody knows where I am. I doubt Brooklyn told anyone she was going on a roadtrip."