0.13

Brooklyn was woken up the next morning because she heard something downstairs. So she walked to where the noise was coming from and found books all around the floor, Stefan must have heard it too because he came up behind her.

"What are you looking for, Damon?" Stefan questioned.

"Not your concern."

"No, but putting Elena in harms way. That is my concern."

"Hmm. What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about Atlanta. You taking her and Brooklyn."

"Oh, yeah! We three had a blast. Didn't we Brook?"

"It was killer." Brooklyn said smirking as she lowered herself into a chair.

"I get it. You're just bitter because one of us gets to be with the person that we love, while Katherine is out of reach. All while you waste your time with Caroline and Brooklyn just sits there, waiting. But there must be another way for you to get into the tomb. Is that what Bree said?"

"You're pathetic when you're fishing."

"And you're transparent when you're deflecting."

"Don't you two have school?"

"Come on Brooklyn. We can ride together." Brooklyn stood and dragged herself upstairs while she got ready for the day. She rejoined Stefan and the two got to the school, "what happened? You seem different."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Brooklyn said getting out of the car, "see you later."

Brooklyn got through her day at school and then ended up at her dance studio. She taught the two classes she had the night and then did her own thing until she was finally hungry enough to actually go get some food. When she walked into the Mystic Grill she was not surprised at all to find Bonnie and Elena talking.

"Brooklyn, come join us."

"I called an order ahead of time. I have a lot of homework to do still. Sorry." Brooklyn said, avoiding eye contact with her sister and going over to the bar. 

"Brooklyn Bennett."

"Ben whatchaface. Fancy seeing you here."

"Isn't that right. Was just talking to Matt over here." she looked over and indeed saw Matt was a few seats down from where she stood, she sent him a wave.

"I placed an order to go. Lot's to still do tonight."

"Big plans?"

"No, I just finished up dancing and now I'm getting food, then headed home to do some homework."

"Your sister is looking at you with complete loss right now."

"That's because I'm ignoring her. She doesn't understand why I moved out. She's not ready to here my explanation."

"Are you sure you aren't the older sister." Ben said earning a smile from the witch. He handed her the check and she paid the total for the food she ordered and he handed her the bag.

"Thanks, it was nice seeing you Ben whatchaface."

"You too, Brooklyn." she was on her way out when Bonnie caught her arm.

"Just talk to me."

"You aren't ready." Brooklyn said tearing her arm away, "I'll let you know when you are. For now, be there for Elena." Brooklyn walked out the door and went to her car, "hello, Damon. Going in to ask my sister for help again?"

"How'd you know?"

"I know you very well. You're a creature of habit. I already told you I'm willing to help. If you manage to get the spell, I'll do it for you." Brooklyn said opening the door to her car, "I'll get your psycho girlfriend back for you."