0.10

Brooklyn woke up with a start and began looking around the room frantically.

"Where the- oh. Right." she got out of the large bed and looked around her room. She began to braid her hair rather quickly and then began to get ready for school. When she arrived downstairs Damon was awake and drinking from a blood bag. She smiled and then went to the fridge.

"Did you sleep well, Brooklyn?"

"Yeah, I woke up freaking out and then remembered I got kicked out."

"If you apologized to Rudy, he'd probably let you move back in."

"Trying to get rid of me?" 

"Never, I would let you stay forever." Brooklyn smiled and bit into a strawberry, "how is it that no matter what hair you have, you always look amazing?"

"It's a skill." Brooklyn smiled and went over to Damon, he re-positioned himself so she was now standing in between his legs. She kissed his cheeks.

"Someone feeling Damon today."

"Shut up, dick." she kissed Damon on the lips and found herself lost in Damon lips, but she pulled apart and left Damon sitting there while she carried on with her morning about getting to school. But she didn't make it that far because she fell back onto her bed and looked up at the ceiling. 

"Brooklyn, are you going to school?" Stefan's voice came from the doorway and she looked over at him. He came in and laid next to each other on the bed, "I know you can take care of yourself, but I think you should be careful of Damon because-"

"Is using myself and my sister to bring back Katherine."

"Emily possessed your sister last night before you called."

"Why the hell wasn't I called?"

"She said you deserved a normal day, but she destroyed the necklace. Bonnie came back and Damon almost killed her."

"Oh that bastard. I'm going to cause him so much pain when I get out of bed." Stefan saw the mischief in her eyes and it caused him to honestly smile. It wasn't someone who was dazzled by Damon and his personality. She knew everything that Damon was, Damon couldn't hide from Brooklyn because Brooklyn has just as many demons inside of her.

"He was planning on leaving until I told him that you were going to be staying with us for a couple days. I just don't want to see you get hurt. We were both planning on leaving until-"

"Don't put your life on hold for me. If you need to leave, I'll find somewhere else to stay."

"No, you can stay here. Damon is leaving. We should all discuss you still staying here." he rolled off her bed and pulled Brooklyn up at all. She sighed and followed Stefan into the parlor. 

"So any idea of where you'll go?" Stefan questioned.

"Yes, thanks for telling me you were leaving by the way. Very nice of you." Brooklyn commented, she caused a short brain aneurysm, "that's for my sister." Damon recovered and then turned back to the window.

"I don't know. London, maybe. See some friends."

"You don't have any friends, Damon."

"You're right, Stefan. I only have you and Brooklyn, so... where are we all goin'?"

""We" are not going anywhere. I'm gonna live my life as far away from you as possibly. Brooklyn is going to stay here, in our house."

"But we are the perfect trio. We could travel the world together. Stefan and I could try out for 'The Amazing Race'."

"Mmm, that's funny."

"Seriously, where are you going?" Brooklyn questioned.

"'Cause we're not staying in this town." Stefan said. The bell rang and the conversation came to a halt.

"Come with me." Damon pleaded while Stefan went to answer the door.

"Persuade me."

"Challenge accepted." 

"I'm here to see Damon." the two walked to the door and saw Liz.

"Uh, sure. Ok."

"Why aren't you at school?" Liz questioned Brooklyn.

"Rough night. My dad kicked me out, and I showed up here really late. But I'll be back tomorrow Sheriff Forbes." the blonde woman nodded.

"Sheriff, what a surprise." Damon put on his charming act and Brooklyn rolled her eyes.

"Sorry to bother you, but we need to talk."

"Come in." Damon took Liz outside while Brooklyn went to the kitchen to find more food. She rejoined Stefan in the living room, bagel in hand.

"What happened?"

"Another victim."

"How terrible." Brooklyn rolled her eyes. 

After awhile Damon and Liz came back inside the house.

"Thank you for stopping by."

"Let me know what you come up with."

"Absolutely." as soon as the door closed, Stefan was on Damon.

"What is wrong with you? You killed someone."

"Get off of me."

"It wasn't Damon. I don't sense he's killed anyone in quite sometime."

"She's right. But A-- don't touch me. B-- if I had, I wouldn't have been so obvious about it. C-- there's another vampire in town."

"That's impossible."

"Obviously not."

"Then who could it be?"

"Ah, what do we care? We're leavin' anyway, right?"

"No, I can't leave now, and you know that. How are we supposed to find this person?"

"Let the adults handle this, Stefan." Damon walked away leaving Brooklyn and Stefan looking at each other. 

"I'm gonna go talk to Elena."

"Have fun, Bunny." Brooklyn put her plate in the kitchen and then went upstairs to her room. She pulled out herself to see many missed calls and texts from Bonnie asking what had happened last night.

"What's wrong little witch?"

"Bonnie wants to know what happened."

"Then tell her. Daddy dearest was a dick, kicked you out, and you're living with us now. And then tell her you have fallen in love with the vampire that almost killed her."

"I'm not in love with you, Damon."

"Keep telling yourself that. I'm going to start tracking the vampire. Please stay inside the house and be safe. I don't want you to end up dead."

"You should be careful, your humanity is showing."

"It is not."

"Keep telling yourself that."