0.14

Brooklyn sat outside and enjoyed the air that was flowing around her. It made her feel calm which was something she needed right now, because something and she wasn't sure what was making her feel on edge at this very moment. She looked around and stood up and continued to look around eventually going back inside the gym finding Damon dancing with someone else. She rolled her eyes and followed Stefan and Elena's line of sight, Stefan went after her while Brooklyn went to talk to Jeremy. But she caught the vampires eyes and he smirked. She followed to where he was chasing down Elena and broke his wrists, allowing Elena to break a mop over her knee and she tried to shove it into his chest, but he caught it. Gaining the upper hand. Brooklyn caused a brain aneurysm causing the vampire to cry in pain and Stefan to gain control. 

"Hey dickhead. Nobody wants to kill you. We just wanna talk." Damon said, holding part of the mop handle in his hand. He once again ran for Elena, but Damon through the make-shift stake and Stefan caught it, jamming it through chest, "now you feel like talking?"

"Screw you." the vampire said. Brooklyn used a spell to crush his hand and he cried out in pain while Stefan jammed the stake in further.

"Wrong answer. Why are you doing this?"

"Because it's fun."

"Well, so is this." Brooklyn said causing his other hand to break.

"What do you want with Elena?" Stefan questioned. 

"She looks like Katherine."

"You knew Katherine?"

"Oh. You thought you were the only ones. You don't even remember me."

"You mean to tell me, you two idiots know him!" Brooklyn questioned, "are you fucking kidding me? I should kill you both right now. God you're both annoying."

"Tell me how to get in the tomb. Hmm?" Damon asked ignoring everything Brooklyn had said, pissing the witch off even more. 

"No." Stefan dug the stake in deeper causing more harm to the vampire in front of them.

"The Grimoire."

"Where is it?"

"Check the journal. The journal. Jonathan's journal. Jonathan Gilbert's."

"Who else is working with you?" Stefan questioned, only thinking about protecting Elena and not that if someone else is helping him that they could come after all of them.

"Who else is there?" Damon asked.

"No. You're gonna have to kill me."

"That can be arranged." Brooklyn said, eyes going dark she recited a spell and his heart was in her hand. Elena stood there gasping and looking at the witch. She dropped the heart, "clean this up." she wiped her hand on her dress and went to leave.

"What do we--- how are you gonna find the others now?"

"He had to die." Damon said, "Brooklyn saved you. He wouldn't stop coming after you."

"But..."

"Elena, he's been invited in." Brooklyn told her, "he would have either killed you, Jenna, or Jeremy. I saved your life." they heard a door and saw someone coming their way.

"Go. I got this." Stefan told Damon, "Brooklyn get home. Clean yourself up." the witch nodded and left the school. She got to the Salvatore boarding house and went to her room, she went into the bathroom and stripped out of her clothes and got into the warm shower. The vampires blood ran off her hands. She washed her body and scrubbed away until her skin was raw and once she was finished she got out of the shower. She wrapped the towel around her body and went and collided with her bed laying face down in the giant pillow. She sighed loudly, and then turned onto her back. Her hands gripped at the white cotton sheets and her eyes went dark. The vision she saw was total chaos. 

The words she said over and over again were wrong, all wrong. But they weren't coming from her, they were coming from her sister, "I'm sorry, Brooklyn. You've done this to yourself. This is your own fault. You're too far gone. He corrupted you."

"Bonnie, stop. You're killing me."

"I know. But I have to. I'm sorry, Brooklyn. Forgive me."