0.07

When Brooklyn woke up the next morning, Jeremy was moving around his room with such a determination that she thought he lost that. 

"Hey, why didn't you wake me?" she questioned her best friend.

"You looked peaceful." Jeremy said with a shrug, "I gotta go talk to the Sheriff, see you later."

"Yeah, yeah. Of course." she got up and once Jeremy was gone she apparated to her own bedroom and began to get ready for the day. She decided that she would pay the very vampire she hated most right now a visit and possibly rip his testicles from his body with her magic. So once she was done getting ready for school, she drove herself over to the Salvatore Boarding House and knocked on the door. Silence, absolute silence. She knew he was home, and she knew he knew it was her. She rolled her eyes and opened the door, "DAMON SALVATORE! YOU BETTER GET YOUR OBNOXIOUS ASS DOWN HERE!" she screamed, a blonde came into view.

"Well, hello."

"Who are you? Another one of Damon's toys?"

"Oh, God no. I'm Stefan's friend, Lexi."

"Stefan, has a friend? Broody vampire Stefan? Hm... learn something new everyday. Anyways where is he?"

"I'm right here, little witch." she groaned loudly and turned, she used her magic to push Damon into a nearby wall.

"I told you not to call me that. What the hell were you thinking? Turning Vicki.. I am even more pissed off at you now."

"See, it's our thing. You like me one minute, the next I do something very me like and you hate me. Just admit it, you love it."

"I don't love it. You're a real piece of work Damon Salvatore." Damon pushed Brooklyn into a nearby wall and looked into her eyes, "are you going to kill me now?" she questioned.

"Never." he told her honestly before attaching his lips to Brooklyn's she responded well by entangling her fingers into his dark hair. He bit down on her lip gently before tearing away from her, and attaching his lips to the soft skin on her neck.

"If you bite me-"

"I won't. Not yet." he promised. His kisses got down to her collarbone and finally to her breasts. The crop top she was wearing did nothing, because far too much skin was exposed and she wished she wore a bra today. He was turning her on, and she was freaking out. She gasped out when she felt him hard against her and wished he would just take her. But they both knew Lexi was watching. Brooklyn finally came to her senses and pushed Damon away from her before rushing out the door of the Salvatore home. She was flustered and looking around like a mad woman.

"What the hell." she whispered to herself. She rushed home and when she locked herself into her bedroom, she noticed the hickies all over her skin. She sighed and fell back onto her bed. 

She busied herself by looking at her grimore and practicing different spells and did this until she was finally tired enough to actually get into bed. 

The next day she woke up and decided that she was going to catch up on some homework. Not go out. Not see Damon. Because he confused her, she found herself longing for his touch again. Wishing she could feel him pressed against her, his lips against her own. She was brought out of the thoughts when she heard her phone ringing.

"What do you want Damon?"

"Party at the grill. You're coming."

"Fine. Whatever."

"See you there."

"Whatever. Bye." she hugged up and sighed, "why the hell did I just say yes?" she asked herself aloud. She was useless. She was just another girl to him. He was doing the same to Caroline and probably a bunch of other girls, she was no different. So she decided that two can play that game, she was going to get Tyler to be her boy-toy for the night and show Damon that what happened between them yesterday met nothing. She picked up her phone, and pulled her contacts up clicking on the Tyler's name.

"Hey Brooklyn, how's it going?"

"Pretty well. Are you going to the party tonight at the grill?"

"Hell yeah. Why?"

"Wanna go... like... together?"

"Like a date?"

"Exactly like a date."

"Then hell yeah. I'll pick you up at eight."

"Good. Great. See you then." she smiled to herself hanging up the phone, she went to her closet and pulled out the sexiest dress she owned. One that pushed her boobs together so much they looked amazing. She pulled her hair into a sleek top knot and did her makeup. The black dress contrasted nicely against her skin. It was ten minutes till eight when she heard the doorbell ring. Her heels clicking beneath her she greeted Tyler with a smile.

"Damn, Brooklyn. You look hot."

"Thanks. You are looking hot as well." when they got to the grill, they both noticed Caroline looking at her work with such pride it was almost suffocating, "I'll get us drinks if you find us a table."

"If you manage to get so alcohol you'll be amazing."

"Be right back." she noticed Damon sitting at the bar and stood next to him, gaining the attention of the bartender immediately. She got the drinks she wanted and smiled.

"If you thought bringing someone here to make me jealous and looking that good would work. It did."

"I'm not trying to make anyone jealous Damon. I asked Tyler out because he's hot. And not everything is about you, sweetheart."

"Don't play with me, Brooklyn."

"I'm not the one doing to playing, Damon. Cut, Caroline loose and we'll talk. Speaking of. Hey, Caroline! Great party!"

"So you and Tyler?"

"Yeah, totally going to fuck him later.." I said with a smile.

"Wait, you are?" Tyler said, Brooklyn didn't know he was coming up from her other side.

"Yup. Totally going to have sex with you. But for now, let's party. Caroline, Damon. See you fuck heads never." she grabbed Tyler's hand and they sat in a booth.

"Are you sure, about the sex thing?" Tyler asked clearly concerned, "cause no offense to you, but I'd like to take you on a couple dates before we reach that point." she smiled at him. She noticed when Damon left the grill to go outside. 

"Sorry, I was trying to piss of Damon."

"You like him. You asked me here to make him jealous."

"If I'm being honest, then yes."

"I was using you to piss Jeremy off. Dating his best friend seemed like the perfect way. You do look hot though."

"Thanks."

"So let's say we take this jealous thing to the next level. We act like we are totally into each other. Starting-" Brooklyn was taken off guard when Tyler kissed her, she grabbed onto his jacket and pulled him closer. When the two pulled apart they looked at each other and laughed.

"If I would've known you kissed like that, I would've said yes to the sex." the caused Brooklyn to laugh more.

"Let's go dance." Brooklyn pulled him up and the two danced until after midnight, when the cops came in, "we should go. Something is happening. I can feel it." Tyler seemed to trust the girl because they left. They kissed again before Brooklyn went inside, "I had fun tonight. Thanks."

"No problem. Let me know if my jealously plan worked."

"Oh, I will." they said their goodbyes before Brooklyn went inside her house and up to her room. She crashed onto her bed, she used her feet to take off her shoes and turned off her bedroom lights using magic.